XIII. THE FALLEN FRIEND

Start from the beginning

"There, now you don't have to read." Loki grinned. Iduna dropped her jaw, in shock of her brother's immaturity, before rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"Fine, brother. If you want to act childishly, then act childishly." Iduna turned around to quickly grab a pillow off the couch and swung it to hit Loki in the shoulder.

"Ow!" Loki grabbed his shoulder. Iduna dropped the pillow and tried to rush out the room, but Loki caught up before she could run out the door. The brother grabbed his sister's stomach from behind and lifted her off the ground.

"Loki! Put me down!" Iduna laughed out. She kept struggling to get out as both of them filled the room with their laughter.

IDUNA'S POINT OF VIEW

The laughter from the long ago memory echoed in my head, but soon faded away. I looked around and I was still in the jet, wearing my battle attire with Clint and a few other agents. I was back in reality.

"We're here." Clint said in a monotone manner. He stood up from his seat and opened the rear door of the jet. We were flying right next to S.H.I.E.L.D.'s helicarrier. Clint stood right on the edge of the door, aiming his arrow away from the helicarrier, before shooting it. The arrow was swerved by the wind, landing on the side of a turbine.

          Clint pressed the button on his bow, triggering the arrow to explode on the turbine. I watched the debris fall from the helicarrier as we flew away from the blast.

         Thor, please do not be on that side of carrier.

          The jet landed on the flight deck of the helicarrier before we marched over to a vent. An agent kicked down the vent an jumped down, into the carrier. The other agents and I followed as did Clint.

           "Keep that engine down!" Clint ordered.

           "Yes, sir." Two of the geared agents rushed to the hallway behind us.

          "Lead her to the detention level, wait for cameras to go dark." Clint pointed to the halls next to us.

          "Got it." Another agent complied before I followed him to the lower level, where they were keeping Loki. The agent and I made our way into a narrow grey hallway.

        "Over there!" Two S.H.I.E.L.D. agents charged towards us while firing the guns. I held up my hands and used their own life energy to create a force field, blocking the bullets. I pushed my hands forward to fire a blast of energy to the agents, sending them flying back to the walls. Both of them let out a yell of pain as the bones cracked against the wall. The cries I heard echoes in my mind. These innocent men were losing their lives in hands of me.

Barton's agent and I proceeded down the grey hallways where we were met with two more S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. I instantly used my hands to drain both them of their life energy and a large white orb grew above us. Five more S.H.I.E.L.D. agents appeared behind the two. I shoved my hands forward to send the orb of energy to the five agents, taking them down, all at once. I walked passed the bodies of the agents I had just taken down, Barton's agent following behind me.

           A S.H.I.E.L.D. agent was guarding the door, and soon saw us. He instantly aimed his gun but Barton's agent quickly shot him and his body fell to the ground. The door was locked and had a biometric finger print scanner next to it. Most likely for someone like Director Fury.