After  getting ready she quickly grab her keys and ran out to her car. Yoona was making dinner for her kids until jeonie shouted.

J: mommy look its that beautiful models commercial!

Yoona turn around with the plate and saw angel she gasp and drop the plate it fell and broke to pieces

Y: oh my God.

Yoona bend down and started picking up the glass jungkook came running downstairs and yoona at the kitchen.

Jk: what happen?
Y: ow

Yoona got cut by the glass jungkook went to her and grab her finger and suck on it, yoona blush.

Y: i drop the plate...when I saw angel on TV.

Jungkook looked at her.

Y: why didn't you tell me she's alive?

He took yoonas finger out of his mouth after sucking all the blood and putting on a bandit.

Jk: I didn't want too.
Y: does the boys know?
Jk: yeah they do...and they really want to see her. But angel doesn't remember us yoona.

Yoona sigh and got up and swap the plates to the trash.

Y: hopefully she remembers taehyung. He misses her so much.

Jungkook backhugged her.

Jk: I know he does.

She smile and turn around and wrap her arms around him.

Y: I love you kookie.
Jk: I love you too.

They kissed.

J: ewwwww~~~~

They broke the kiss and saw jeonie covering his eyes and his baby brothers, they both laughed. Angel reached her parents house and knocked on the door the maid open the door, she rush in and already saw her mom and dad sitting on the table.

A: I'm sorry I'm late mother, father.

Her dad glared at her.

D: is this what you call a loyal daughter?
M: honey.
D: why were you late?
A: I had work done, started talking to a friend got dizzy and took a short nap at home and realized i forgot...

Without looking at her dad she heard him stood up and slap her she fell on the floor.

M: HONEY!
D: you are disrespectful to us!

He shouted at her, angel was holding her cheek sobbing.

D: you call yourself a model?! Never show your face here again you piece of trash!

Angel got up and ran out the door and got in her car and drove away. Her mother went to her dad.

M: what you think your doing?!
D: she's not listening to me.

Angel stop at a empty park and cry in her car.

Angels pov: this is why I don't want to see dad anymore because of his rudeness towards me...he never supports me and what I do in life.

Angel then heard a knock on her widow car she look and it was taehyung.

A: taehyung...

Angel say softly. Angel can see he mouthed something saying "are you okay?" Without thinking she open her car door, got out and hugged taehyung crying on his shoulder. He was shocked but slowly but his hands on her waist.

T: a-angel what's wrong?
A: my dad hit me...*sob* he never wants to see my face anymore *sob* I don't trust anyone anymore taehyung...*sob* I'm so scared of my dad *crying*
T: angel...

He say softly and hug her back. Moments later angel clam down and they both were sitting on her car taehyung offer her a bottle of water.

T: are you feeling better?
A: yeah...taehyung.
T: yeah?
A: can I tell you something that no one knows about? Not even my parents know this.

He was confused.

T: sure. What is it?
A: when I was a kid...I always have the same dream..and I still have them.
T: what dream?

Angel sigh.

A: I dream that I was living in the forest full of I don't know wolfs or dogs I don't know it was so blurry...there was also people there to.

Taehyung was shock.

T: ok.
A: it was so blurry I saw i don't know i think 7 guys and a girl...

His eyes widened more because he knows where this is going.

A: but sometimes I would dream about this one guy. Black cape, red eyes and black hair.

It was taehyung, he wanted to cry but held it in.

A: today i dream about a woman name yoona...but I'm not sure who she is..do you-

As she turn to taehyung she saw that he was crying.

A: taehyung..your crying.
T: oh really?
A: are you okay?

She put her plams on his cheeks and she had a flashback looks like she was laying down looking up at someone and touch this person with bloody hands the vision was getting close to focus.

Fkashback:
A: we'll meet agian.
End

Angel gasped loudly and took her hands of him. Taehyung got startled.

T: you okay?
A: yeah...um I should take you home its getting late.
T: it is. Its fine i live around here I just walked here.
A: oh ok. Well goodbye goodnight.
T: bye.

Angel got in her car and started the car and left taehyung  was so shock.

Taehyung pov:
She's getting her memories back.

Angel got home and couldn't believe it.

A: what happen back there?

She touch her chest feeling her heart beating fast.

A: am I in love with taehyung?