Reunited - Hinata Shouyou

(First name) sat in class, day dreaming about her childhood friend.

She hadn't seen him in 7 years. He probably completely forgot about her due to his short attention span. Her thoughts were disrupted by a loud ringing sound.

"Class dismissed."

She sighs, quickly packing her stuff then running down the halls to the gym. Eventually she got there, bumping into people from time to time.

"Manger-san! We have camp tomorrow! Are you ready?!" Kuroo said seeming to act unusually.

"Yes, I am Kuroo-senpai." Smiling happily up at him.

"Maybe your imaginary boyfriend is on the we're playing." He teased, pausing at the end to see her reaction.

(First name) stayed quiet. He hit a sensitive topic for her. She would always turn down guys, saying she was waiting for her first love to appear again, like he promise. Unknown to Kuroo, her 'imaginary boyfriend' is on the team.

"M-maybe he is." She laughed bitterly, holding back her embarrassment.

-Time skip to day of the Karasuno and Nekoma game-

Kuroo and Coach would be so mad at her, she woke up late. She said she would be there! (First name) was running, no, sprinting to the gym.

"I'm sorry that I'm late!!" She burst in with a red embarrassed face. (First name) looked up at Kuroo. Her being 5'4 and him being 6'1, she felt so tiny.

"(First name)-chan~" He coed, wrapping an arm around her waist. She was used to Kuroo and his flirty, trashy behaviour.

"That practice match hasn't even started! You changed my alarm!" (First name) started to hit his chested.

Karasuno seemed confused at the site of a small girl, beating an intimidating guy.

"(First name)-chan! I'm sorry, but it's so funny!" He laughed as he threw her over his shoulder.

(A/N starting to seem like a Kuroo x Reader XD)

Hinata walked in, thinking 'that girl.. that voice, so familiar'

"Put me down! Kenma! Yaku! Help!" She shouted loudly.

Eventually Kuroo put (First name) down. (With some nagging from Yaku). Karasuno was ready and so were Nekoma.

Her eyes widened. 'I-It.. Couldn't be him..' She shook her head, trying her best not to blush.

"U-uh.. Manger-san..?" Kenma waved a hand infront of her face making her snap out of her thoughts.

"T-thank you, Kenma." Shyly looks down trying not to look up at the Ginger boy.

".. You were looking at Shouyou, weren't you?" Mumbling to her. Making her blush uncontrollably, but nods slightly.

"H-he's.. My first love.. The o-one I'm waiting for, from 7 years ago.." (First name) was still in shock.

"Hinata Shouyou?" One of Karasuno's players overheard the convocation.

"Hinata, I think Nekoma is talking about you." Tsukishima said to the shorty.

"M-me? What are they saying?" The ginger looked over to (First name).

"Something about first love and 7 years."

'It's her!' He mentally screamed out in joy.

"Oi! You! Nekoma's manger, This guy right here likes you!" Tsukishima called out to (First name) while pointing to the now blushing Hinata.

'What do I do?!'

______________

Part 2? This story in my opinion is very fluffy, should I keep it that way.
Thank you for reading ^^

-Tsundere