Ch. 6 🍋 Too Close... 🍋

Start bij het begin

"Someone's eager," he says with his signature smirk then quickly removes the rest of his clothes before returning to you. You pull him to your lips wanting to feel his kiss again. Wedged between your legs the way he is, he can feel the heat radiating from your core and it's so difficult to resist just sliding inside of you but he holds back. Intent on preparing you, he shifts a hand down, deftly sliding his fingers across your slit "Fuck, so wet for me already..."

He slides two fingers inside you stroking while using his thumb to massage circles against your clit. Firmly stroking you, searching for that one spot.

You moan out loudly, biting down on your lower lip trying to keep your voice down not wanting everyone downstairs to hear the pleasure he was giving your body.

Tsukki chuckles lowly, "There it is..." then sliding a third finger in, stretching you further and applying a massaging pressure to that spot again and again. Your slick essence dripping down making the sheets wet with your building orgasm. You can feel the knot building in your stomach.

"Uhnnn, Fuck Kei, I'm so close already... fuck"

"You, my little pipsqueak, have a dirty mouth," licking and sucking along your neck leaving a few purple marks behind. "I'll let you come easy this time... Let me feel you come, Y/N."

Gripping his shoulders and burying your face into his neck you bite down with a scream as you come hard, your walls clamping down around his fingers that continuously stroke you through your orgasm. Tsukki groans at the sensation of you biting into his neck.

After a moment you release him, coming down from your high, breathing hard from the force of your release. Tsukki, displaying a smug smile, brings his fingers to his mouth, licking them clean. "Mmm..."

"Uhnnn, fuck" you groan at the erotic scene in front of you. Reach forward, wanting to give him some attention as well when he stops you. Pinning your hands above you. You whine slightly, wanting to touch him.

"I'm an impatient fucker and I want you now." He growls out into your ear. Before pulling back and reaching over to grab a condom from his night stand drawer.
He pauses to ask, "Virgin or no?, I need to know now." Not wanting to be too rough with you if this is your first time.
"Not a virgin..." His gaze meets yours as he tears open the condom with his teeth and rolling it down to the base.

"Good," is all he says before fitting himself between your thighs with plans of fucking you into submission. He reaches down positioning the tip at your hot slick opening sliding it back and forth rubbing it against your clit, before slowly pressing into your slick wet heat. You groan at the delicious stretch of your insides to accommodate his girth.

"Mmm, Kei uhhnn...so good"

Bottoming out inside of you, Tsukki groans at the glorious sensation of how you feel around him. Pausing for only a moment before pulling back just to thrust forward again this time harder and faster. Tsukki builds up a rough and hard rhythm, his cock pounding into you. You reach up to grab hold of his head roughly pulling him down to you. Gripping your fingers into his hair you kiss him hard, sliding your tongue into his mouth twining with his, moaning into his mouth with every thrust. Tsukki reaches down grabbing your ass, shifting you to meet his hips reaching deeper than before. You can feel him nudging your cervix with each thrust. In no time, you can feel the knot building in your stomach once again. You don't have to tell him you're close, he can feel your core fluttering and tightening around his cock.

"You're so close again aren't you?" Tsukki asks

You nod, too much pleasure flooding your body to speak.
Smiling Tsukki slows down almost to a crawl, effectively halting your orgasm in its tracks. You let out a small whimper panting out, "wh-why'd you stop?"