Disclaimer

Hii, I'm Cat and I have a few disclaimers before you start reading (sorry):

1. English is not my first language, but I swear I try my very best to make it as close as perfect.

Because of that, you might find that the storytelling is too much or too little. If you don't like either, please keep it to yourself and don't leave mean comments. I am a sensitive person and I will cry.

2. 'Closer' contains mature and explicit sexual content in every chapter (from chapter five until eternity), so merry christmas to you.

General content warnings: oral sex (male and female receiving), hair pulling, light choking, praise kink, spit kink (a lot of it), titfuck, use of sex toys, public sex, among others**.

I won't put warnings at the beginning of a chapter because I think it ruins the surprise of the smutty scenes! So expect all of the above on each chapter, although not all of them happen in one single chapter, but you know what I mean.

Some other non-sexual warnings: mentions of past domestic abuse, drug addiction, and consumption of legal drugs such as cigarettes and alcohol.

Needless to say, this fic is rated mature and 18+, so minors DNI.

**I'll be updating the content warnings as I update the story.

3. This story doesn't take place in any particular criminal minds season but it is based on season 1 Hotch (if not before that, he's around 35 in this story). I might add some things that happen in the show but in no specific order, so they might be incoherent if you relate them to the show but they make sense in my story.

4. And since the story takes place in a non-criminal minds environment, there aren't serial killers or that much violence, but I'll make sure to put more warnings if it's necessary. Also, other criminal minds characters don't show up as much.

Anyway, if you like the story let me know! Don't be afraid to show (me) some love.

Happy reading!