Finally Getting Some Action

//Time skip, few months go by//

Ms Luthor decides to take up her students on that offer. She spends the weekend baking hundreds of macarons, making sure they fit the requirements so students aren't allergic. She had asked Winn privately what Kara liked so she could make her her own special ones.

Ms Luthor's class flew in like a tsunami. "Okay fifth period..." Lena looks around mischievously and pulls out the box of boxes of macarons she had in her cabinet. She put them on each of the student's desks. Seeing the classroom fill with joy made her happier than ever. Ms Luthor got to Kara and bent down, making sure the rest of the class was too busy to see. Lena bent down and whispered in Kara's ear. "Please stay after class." Sending a shiver down Kara's spine. Kara nodded and looked down not even considering the fact that she didn't get a macaron.

--

Kara stayed after class and walked to the front nervously pulling at her sleeves. Lena tilted her head at her and smiled. "Hello Miss Danvers." Lena says while eying her. The girl didn't look at her, just simply waved. She looked down the whole time. Ms Luthor pulled out a small box with three special macarons and walked to the young girl, pulling her face up with a finger. "I made you some macarons." She smiled and set the box on her desk. Kara nodded and took the box, grazing her fingers softly and blushing furiously. She took the box and looked down. Ms Luthor walked around her desk and stood with her hands on both sides of Kara. "Miss Danvers.. do I make you nervous?" She softly asked.

"M- y- l- of.. n.. no.. no of course not." Kara responds.

"That was probably the most stuttering I have ever heard come out of someone's mouth." Lena chuckled and pulled up the poems the young girl had wrote and scooted her chair up. "I looked at your schedule.. you don't have a sixth period anymore?"

"I.. my.. the.. I..." Lena giggles at the stammering girl. Kara blushes at the giggle of the woman. Music had played and it ran through her ears and through the rest of her body. "They realized I didn't need it so just gave me a free period."

"Hm." Lena says while pulling up the poems. "I would still like to hear the story behind these poems.."

Kara sighed and looked into the eyes of her teacher. Lena froze in her tracks. The blonde had the power to stop time with just the sight of those gorgeous blue eyes. Lena looked down snapping out of the trance. "I have strong feelings for a woman. She is.. god she's so amazing." Kara starts. Lena, not wanting to be nosy, refrained from asking questions like 'who is she?'. Though she was dying to find out more about this girl, she respected her feelings and boundaries.

"She.. her hair is so.. I have never felt it but I can tell it's soft and... god sometimes I want to run my fingers through it and grip her hair as she does her worst." Kara slaps a hand over her mouth, shocked that just came out. Lena is taken aback and raises her eyebrows.

"Oh.. dear.." Lena chuckles and looks away. Lena can't shake the feeling of dying to know who it was. She barely understood why. She didn't have feelings for this girl.. did she? Lena looks over at the blonde and the blonde blushes. "hmm.." Ms Luthor quietly hums before walking around to the back of the blonde.

"Do I... make you nervous Miss Danvers?" Lena whispers in a seductive tone to the young girl.

"I- you- wh.. ms.." Kara shivers and turns her head.

"You're tense." Ms Luthor points out and frowns. She raises her eyebrows as she put her hands on Kara's shoulders asking permission. Kara nods in consent and Lena softly massages Kara's shoulders. Kara blushes intensely. God it didn't take much for this woman to turn her on.

"mm.." Kara hummed and closed her eyes softly. Ms Luthor softly giggled and smiled at the sound of pleasure.

Ms Luthor finished the massage and stood up, walking back around to the front of the desk and leaning down. "You should try the macarons." Ms Luthor suggests and picks up a cookie, resting it on Kara's lips. She takes a bite and the flavor of the cookie melted onto her tastebuds. Kara is left speechless. She is snapped out of this sweet trance when Ms Luthor picks up Kara's face by the chin with two fingers.

"It's really.. really good. you're really good" Kara takes a second to process what she said and her eyes go wide. "Shit I'm sorry." Lena chuckles.

"It's alright." Lena subconsciously licks her lips, Kara catching a sight of the raven-haired girl's actions. Kara's face flushes a dark shade of red as she looks down. Ms Luthor noticing this reaction. "Miss Danvers.. tell me about this attraction to this... woman." The nosy-ass asked.

"Tell you?" Kara being the blonde she is, asked in a quizzical tone.

"Well I don't suppose you could show me" Lena states not being aware of the thoughts rolling through her students' head. Kara looked up and gazed deeply into the eyes of the teacher. Lena felt as if the young girl could see straight into her soul, uncovering all her secrets. Yet she was still comfortable with that thought. Lena had noticed Kara's pupils and how they reacted when the girl looked up at her. They.... dilated. "Oh..." Lena caught on. The thoughts burned through her brain, unaware if she was right or wrong. "Miss Danvers are you.. do you.. a- um.."

Kara was taken aback by the stuttering of her teacher. This didn't happen frequently. "Ms Luthor.." Kara stood up and walked around her desk to face her teacher. "I believe you are... tense."

The sound of the girl saying tense was almost alluring. Ms Luthor felt more vulnerable and as if she was under the students' control. She was stood there frozen, and was soon met with the fingers of the blonde to her temples. Kara slowly rubbing Lena's temples. Lena felt a blush creep onto her face. Lena laughed and rolled her eyes after she stopped rubbing her temples. "Each part of your body needs to be exercised every now and then. From your feet to your head." Lena grabs Kara's hand. "Your hands... all the way up." She slowly slid her hands up the blondes body. "Each part. Your facial muscles." Ms Luthor taps each area she names. "Cheeks, nose, eyebrows.." Lena slowly leans in and says in a softer tone, "lips."

Kara's face flushes and she stands there with Ms Luthor in this comfortable silence.

"Your pupils dilate when you're attracted to someone." Lena states, a scientifically proven fact. Kara nods in learning. "Yours dilated when you looked at me." Kara blushes even more and looks down.

"I don't know what you're talking about." The young blonde looks down and steps away. She avoids the topic and ignores her feelings, probably the first and last thing she should be doing. She couldn't feel like this about her teacher. But she also couldn't ignore such a strong feeling.

"Ms Danvers.." Lena lifts Kara's head up with two fingers, stepping closer, leaving their faces inches apart.

-
Sorry if this isn't accurate I did the last two chapters about a week or so apart from the others and I was too lazy to catch myself up.