Not what they expected

"I'm barely gonna be able to walk" Noya pouted as they got closer to the school. He was still on Asahis back as he carried him there.

"I'm sorry Bub.." Asahi guiltily said, he now felt really bad for basically disabling his small precious boyfriend.

Noya sighed and rested his head in Asahis shoulder "It's fine" he muttered as they walked through the school gates. Nobody was really suprised to see this since Noya often was on the big ace but now it was for a different reason.

"Look there's Suga, Daichi and Tanaka" Noya pointed out as they walked closer to the small group.

"Hey guys" Daichi said eying Asahi a little in curiosity

"Hiya you two" Suga smiled brightly as Tanaka did the same. Suga looked at the two before focusing on the little devices on Asahis ears. 

"Wow I didnt expect them to look like that! I like them" He said happily to which Daichi smiled proudly nodding in aggreance 

"What are they?" Tanaka asked curiously 

"There hearing aids, basically I can hear when I have them on" Asahi summarized and Tanakas eyes widened

"Thats so cool dude! They look super cool on you" Tanaka said enthusiastically making Asahi smile in appreciation with a small hint of blush from the praise. 

"Thank you" He calmly said as He tightend his group slightly on the boy on his back. 

"Cmon Bro! Lets get going now!" Tanaka giddily said towards Noya making Asahi suddenly grimace

"I would but I can't" Noya groaned as he hung loosely on the large aces back as Tanaka looked at him curiously.

"Put him down Asahi." Suga said, mood completely changing from seconds ago. 

"I uhm.. don't want t-." Asahi started just to be interrupted again

"Asahi, put him down" Suga glared then moved his gaze as he scanned Noya and gasped as he got a glance of his neck that was littered with hickeys and still prominent bite marks.

Asahi sighed and slowly put the little Libero down. Noya wobbled and almost lost his balance before grabbing into Tanaka lightly.

"You disabled my Child" Suga gasped as he gently grabbed Noya examining his slightly shaking legs up to his partially covered neck.

Asahi looked away as he scratched the back of his neck.

The other two looked at Noya and Asahi in shock.

"Damn Asahi, not so holy after all" Tanaka muttered laughing loudly causing daichi to scoff.

"And I thought you were gentle" Daichi said causing him to get a look from Suga.

"Take him with you to class Tanaka" Suga said as Noya limped over to his best friend. Tanaka excitedly nodded before putting Noya on his back and running off with Noya giggling like an idiot.

Asahis POV
I Really didn't wanna have to explain this to them, like at all. I internally groaned as I watched the two run off.

"You horn dog" Suga lectured and chopped me in the stomach making me clutch my stomach in slight pain.

"Ow" I muttered looking at the two.

"I thought you were supposed to be gentle and slow since it was his first time" Suga said

"I-I was gonna but he was to tempting" Asahi muttered and Daichi stifled a slight laugh.

"How many rounds did you go?" Daichi asked curiously