Nervous

Noya was starting to get ready for the day. He was super excited because he wanted to tell Tanaka about what happened over the weekend. He would have texted him but he had completely forgotten.

Today was a rare occasion as well, the school was letting them have a free day to dress how they like within reason (Im not sure if they actully do this but yknow). Noya slipped on blue jeans that were loose around his legs and cuffed the bottom like the Bi icon he was. He then put on his maroon red sweater and lightly tucked it to where it looked a bit puffed at the bottom. He then slid his black belt through the loops making it tight around his waist.

Nishinoya had a bit more hips then your usual boy so the belt made a light outline of his body. Hinata was the same way. When he was done he looked himself over in the mirror smiling proudly. He quickly brushed his teeth and brushed out his hair deciding to leave it down.

When he was done he went downstairs to be greeted by his energetic mom making them breakfast.

Meanwhile with Asahi..

Asahi's Mom had came in that morning to say goodbye before leaving so he started to get ready for school. To much surprise Asahi was not a morning person. He groaned as he got out of bed raking his hand through his long hair. Remembering today was a free day he went to his closet to find an outfit.

Eventually he found Light blue jeans that were lose on his legs, A beidge, white, and brown stripped flannel and a white t-shirt. After he put on his jeans he put on the shirt tucking it in and then putting on a black belt and then putting the flannel on top. When he was done he went to the bathroom and brushed out his hair. He took his loose hairs that would alwyas fall in his face and losely pinned them back.

After he brushed his teeth he went to make breakfast before heading to get Noya.

Small time skip

Asahi had just arrived at Noya house as he was walking out the door. When Noya saw Asahi his face lit up. He smiled brightly before running towards the taller male and jumping on him. He always did this even before, he never jumped on his back as to not startle him though.

"Hi Noya" Asahi said as he hugged noya back. Noyas spine got chills everytime he heard Asahis voice and it was starting to ignite a new fire.

Asahi gently placed the small boy back down and looked him up and down while smiling a bit with a small blush.

"You look good" He signed

"You to! And you wore your hair down! So did i!" Nishinoya signed while moving around. Asahi only understood some because of how much the small boy was moving but nodded anyway.

They made there way to school, in mostly silence. It was harder to talk and sign but sometimes but most times they just enjoyed the morning breeze on their walk.

When they arrived to the school they immediantly saw Suga and Daichi By the entrace talking. They didnt have morning practice today.

Suga was wearing dark blue jeans with a white turtle neck shirt and a black sweater over it with the sleeves rolled up. And Daichi was wearing light blue jeans with a white sweater that was tucked in with a black belt.

Noya and Asahi walked over to them.

"Hi suga! Hi Daichi!" Noya said excidetly as he pulled Asahi along with him

"Look its our energetic child and the human teddy bear" Daichi joked as he saw the two.

Asahi waved as they stood infront of the two. "Whats up with all the energy today?" Suga asked a bit slower so Asahi could read his lips.