° Chapter Twenty-One °

The Week Of Events.
"Fuck! Here we go, love."

×××

Theo was standing there, holding his stomach. He looked up and smiled slightly. "Safeword; scars." He chuckled without humor before collapsing into a heap on the floor.

Blood seeped through his clothes, Harry waved off Neville. "Neville take Teddy to the library. I got this!" Harry snapped his fingers. Draco stood back before going into action as well. Neville wiped his eyes before grabbing Teddy who was about to enter the room.

"He's lost a lot of blood, there seems to slash all over his upper body. They must be healed immediately to stop the bleeding." Harry ripped Theo's shirt with ease, he waved his hand and his wand came straight to him. The two worked together in sync, Harry summoned Kreature. "I need you to go to the cupboards in the basement and grab potions. Then set up an inter-system for Theo in Neville's room. Go!"

Kreature nodded hurriedly and went off. Draco wiped his eyes as potions of different sorts appeared next to him. He was still in shock Harry knew what he was doing so quickly. The Slytherin started shoving potions down Theo's throat as the Gryffindor started muttering different indications. He recognized some of them but most of them he didn't know.

Soon, the tan Slytherin wasn't bleeding as much. Harry had wrapped gauze around the wounds to help the healing process. Draco finished pouring one potion down Theo's throat to prevent the potions from making him feel uncomfortable or sick.

After they had stabilized Theo. Kreature had taken Theo up to Neville's room to keep him more comfortable. Harry looked down at his hands the blood covering his hands. He started shaking before Draco enveloped the other in a hug. "It's okay love."

The two males stood there, holding each other. Kreature was keeping a magical scan on Theo. It was connected to Harry, Draco, and himself. The only hope was to get him better.

====

Throughout the next few days, Grimmauld Place was very chaotic. Harry and Teddy went shopping for gifts while Draco and Neville stayed back. The next day they switched so Harry and Teddy stayed while the other two went shopping.

Theo had woken up two days before the others were to arrive, wanting to talk to Neville first. Harry had sent out letters to everyone explaining the situation with the tan boy. Theo and Neville received treats for the Slytherin while Harry received responses from everyone.

Draco, Harry, and Teddy were in the library. The Gryffindor waved his wand as he produced a Patronus. The little metamorphmagus watched the stag prance around the halls filled with books.

"Wanna learn?" Harry asked softly, watching Draco as he looked at the magical thing with interest. "Maybe..." He whispered. Teddy giggled and waddled off, Harry getting up.

"I'm coming to get you, Teddy!" He smirked as giggles were heard. "Come on Dray, come help me look for Teddy," Harry whispered. Teddy peaked around the corner with brown hair to match the shelves.

"HAR!" Teddy giggled loudly as the two turned towards him. Harry took off towards him, chasing him. Draco ran with him as he felt happiness surge through his veins. He could easily get used to feeling like this with the two.

====

Harry was sitting in Sirius' room. It was late and he was tired but he couldn't help staring out of the window. It was dark as he and Draco were sharing a room. He glanced over to the sleeping male, a soft smile graced his lips.

The Gryffindor was the happiest he could ever be. Yet he was scared, scared to get attached to Draco. Harry had made so much progress with Draco and he didn't want to mess it up.