° Chapter Six °

Harry's Memories.
"I want it here. So I can always remember."

×××

Harry had owled Luna the next day. He was in the middle of painting his nails a bloody red color when she flooed over. He jumped and nearly spilled the nail polish all over the chair. "Luna! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" He huffed and closed the bottle. He spelled his nails dry and then waved his hand.

"Hello, Harry. I heard you wanted a tattoo?" Luna swayed then walked to the armchair next to Harry. "Yeah, I want a couple if that's okay..."

"Of course, just tell me about them and I'll sketch them out!" Luna grabbed her sketchbook from inside her bag.

Harry explained how he wanted the Sirius constellation right above a full moon. He wanted them on the right side of his shoulder. On his chest, just on the nape of his neck, he wanted a small horntail. Then he wanted Stag antlers with lily flowers wrapped around the antlers on the side of his left leg.

Luna sketched them all out, adding in points for the colors. The two chatted as Luna finished. Harry moved to show his back, lifting his shirt up. Luna gasped softly, Harry was skin and bones. The blue-haired girl numbed up space for the tattoo. She couldn't breathe or even say anything.

"Can I tell you why I want these while you work?" Harry asked curiously. There was a moment of silence before Luna composed herself, speaking quietly. "Of course Harry." Luna started filling up the top of the quill with color. "The constellation is for my godfather, Sirius. He was the first real family that I had. He wanted to take me in even after everything that happened. I miss him...." Harry sighed.

Luna nodded, she remembered the day. She had wished it would have gone differently to save Harry some pain. Harry continued. "The moon is for Professor Lupin. He was a werewolf and he taught me how to conjure a Patronus. Teddy is his son, he made me Teddy's godfather."

"That's sweet," Luna remarked as she connected the small dots. "Would you like any charms on it?"

"How about... the horntail would wake me up before I have a nightmare. The lily flower would warn me if Death Eaters are around. The moon would alert me if Teddy's hurt. The constellation would warn me about myself if I was under attack. And the antlers would warn me if my friends or lover are in danger." Harry explained.

"That's going to take some time. You have anywhere you need to be today?" Luna asked. "Nope, you?" Harry turned his head slightly to see her. "I have the day with Draco tomorrow so I'm free unless Pansy needs something." Luna's voice drifted into his ears. "You, Parkinson, Malfoy are friends? That's new."

"Drake is misunderstood. He deeply cares for his family and friends. He wouldn't put up with Theo talking bad about me. Pansy and I get along just fine but Blaise is still a bit hesitant." Luna stated as she finished the moon. She mutters a spell from her wand and Harry almost moved.

"At least you've read the letter I sent out." Luna smiled and the tickling went away. She mumbled another spell as the charms were placed. "Alright, move slowly so I can work on your leg," Luna instructed. Harry moved carefully so his left leg was showing. His pink shorts went up, showing his thin legs, Luna almost cried out.

Luna numbed up the place, she cleaned her quill and filled it in with the color. "Your amazing Ms. Lovegood." Harry smiled. Luna just giggled softly, looking up at him. "Ready Mr. Potter?"

"Always." The raven-haired boy stated with a smirk. "The lily flower is for my mother, then the stag antlers are for my father. The two people who saved me when I was only a baby. They deserved to live longer..."