falling for the hot jerks part 12

They gave us the teddy bears and dad told them to leave. We went inside.

"I really miss Drake but he's such a jerk. He had no right to beat up Matthew and his cousin." Maia said. The window was shoved open right after she said that. Blake and Drake walked through it.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We came to explain." Drake said. Our dad walked in at that moment. We looked at where the twins were standing and they were gone. Where the hell did they go?

"Who are you yelling at?" Dad asked.

"WE were on the phone with Deborah." I said.

"Okay, well keep it down." Dad said leaving. After a minute, Blake and Drake got out from under the beds.

"what is up with you guys and Deborah and Hayley?" Blake asked stupidly.

"Blake just shut up." Drake said.

"You guys need to leave." Maia said finally speaking.

"But..." Blake said.

"Leave!" Maia and I yelled. After that, Blake and Drake left. we started crying. We didnt know whybut we cryed oueselfs to sleep. the next day we went to school and didnt talk to anyone not even Chase by the end of the day Debroah and hayley walked up to us.

"Blake has not like been talking to me and wont come over to my place like anymore!" Hayley said. Then she punched me in the stomake and the face. I fell to the ground and Maia punched Hayley and Debroah started kicking me. After a few minutes Maia and I were on the ground bleeding. No one was at school we were alone to die. There were footsteps coming towards us but we couln't see who it was from our tears. we were picked up who ever it was were holding us like we belonged to them and in worry and fear for us.

"hold on baby we are almost there. just dont die." they said together. I looked up and saw Blake. I hugged him close to me. He did the same. We were rushed to the emergency room where we had to get more blood but they didn't have our blood type in.

"What type of blood do they have? You know just in case we have the same blood type as them." Drake said.

"They are B positive." The doctor said.

"We are too." Blake said.

"Okay so stay here and we will be right back." The doctor said.

"Don't worry babe, everything will be all right." They said together to Maia and I. The doctors put a needle into me and Maia. Blake was giving me blood and Drake was giving it to Maia. We got out of the emergency room, Blake an Drake took us home. Mom freaked out when she saw us. Dad took us to our rooms and made us stay until tomorrow afternoon. We didn't forgive Blake and Drake yet but we knew we should. Blake and Drake stayed with us that night. But of course, dad didn't know. Dad freaked out when he saw Blake and Drake in our beds but he let them stay for the night but that's it.

"Good morning sunshine." Maia and I said to Blake and Drake. "Or should we say afternoon?"

"It's already noon!" They screamed and jumped out of bed.

"You guys, our dad already knows you stayed over." Maia said.

"Oh, how did he find out?" Blake asked.

"My daily night check up." Dad said.

"Oh, we are so sorry sir, it will never happen again we promise." The twins said. Aww, they are so cute. Maia and I hugged them.

"What was that for?" Drake asked.

"Because we think you are cute." We said.

"Yay, we're cute." Blake said. We all laughed. Blake and Drake had to go home after that.

"Good thing today is Friday." I said.

"Yeah, (haha) I guess we can't go to the dance tomorrow." Maia said.