Falling for the hot jerks part 6

Chapter 6

Mason and Tyler walked past us. "Dweebs." They mumbled as they past.

"Hey Christina, hey Maia." Mark said walking up to the four of us. "What are they over here for?" He pointed over to the twins.

"We are talking to them." Blake said. Noemi walked up.

She was looking down.

"What's wrong?" I asked her when she stopped.

"What? Oh, nothing, I got new shoes and I love looking at them." She said.

"Oh."

"I want to know why you guys are talking to these guys again." Mark said.

"Why don't you ask them to explain, maybe if you are nice, they will." Maia said sitting on a cement thing that was there for people. I sat next to her. We looked at Mark who asked nicely to know what was going on. Maia and I looked at the twins. They told him and Noemi everything.

"So wait, you didn't want to do it and you tried to go somewhere that the girls weren't suppose to be?" Mark asked.

"They told us that they were going at six, we were there at five. We tried to keep it so you all wouldn't find out." Drake said.

"You were just gonna do that and nothing else?"

"Yeah, we didn't want everything to be over with us all."

"Why not, you guys hate us anyway." I said.

"We don't hate you guys, we just ignored you. There's a difference." Blake said.

"Hey, whatever happened to you guys hanging out with Matthew?" Maia asked before anyone could say anything else.

"Matthew, oh, that guy. He was just doing a project with us, we didn't know him until that day."

"But he seemed mad when you actually said something to us." I said.

"That's because he hates you guys, we didn't really know you and you're the one's who came up to us."

"Yeah, because your friend, partner, whatever ran into Mark on purpose." I said.

"Yeah, we know." Drake said.

"Then why do you guys always hate us and all, well you are mean to us."

"We couldn't have people think that we weren't cool anymore, but then you guys ran away from us so we decided to follow you around to see what you were like. When we heard what you thought of us, we decided it was a perfect time to do what we wanted to. So we bet that we could go out with you girls for three months without other girls and all. But you guys made those rules and we don't like rule number two."

"What's rule number two?" Mark asked.

"No touchy." I said.

"They let you touch their hands." Noemi said.

"That's all we got." Blake said.

"Can we get another chance?" Drake asked. They looked at Mark.

"I'm good with it if the girls are, but you start from the beginning." They looked at us. Maia looked at Drake then at me.

"Go that way for a minute, all of you." Mark and Noemi went the way I pointed. The twins looked at us for a minute then went to.

"Want to?" Maia asked.

"I don't want to get upset again." I said.

"I know, do you think they would do it again?" I looked at them. They were looking at us. I met Blake's eyes.

"No." I said looking back at Maia.

"Then you wanna give them another chance?"

"Sure." I motioned for them to come back. They all walked over and looked at us.

"Okay." Maia and I said together. The twins looked happy.

"What's going on?" Tyler asked walking up alone. Mason was farther behind. "When did you decide that you wanted these two around again, what about what happened?"

"Why do you care?" Maia asked standing up. Mason stopped in front of her.

"You dump us for caring to much after you guys saw your boyfriends kissing other girls. Now you take the cheating ones over us?" He asked.