⊹the plan

❧ argh yes, it is i, after 100 years lol. don't worry i haven't abandoned u guys, it's just been super hectic lol. votes n comments encourage me <3 :)

jungkook took the lead in walking into the mansion, namjoon grabbing his shoulder, a silent way to tell him to wait. yoongi gently pushed the two apart, whispering "listen, i know you're hotheaded but now isn't the time" to jungkook which received a grunt in response. the silence engulfing the room after namjoon greets the recieptinist was a good sign, one that meant they were still considered some-what allies to the mafia. there had been two men on each side of the door with a visible in-ear monitor. it was intimidating because of the unknown possibilities. the difficulty in deciphering where taehyung was held was the most nerve-wracking part of the mission although they already had an escape plan for the latter half. 

the key factor was being able to sense out the building via namjoon and yoongi's meeting with the available board members, meanwhile, jungkook would need to head to any bathrooms towards the lower half of the building. jimin was going to hijack the cameras and jungkook's planting of bombs within the bathroom should cause enough distraction. if possible, jimin was going to aim for the light switches next, this was to be carried out by the time the party starts to avoid any suspicion towards namjoon and their group specifically. the attention would be spread amongst the guest as undercovered police members were to enter the crowd, the light switch would be the signal for them to call in additional forces. they had managed to contact taehyung's agency for help to force pressure onto the police force along with some unknown sum of money to persuade the justice system. quite disgusting but it was how the force had worked, money talks. namjoon and yoongi are playing the bet to have restrained or at least knocked out as many higher-ups as possible to leave them to the government to deal with.

getting any more involved with the law was nothing the group wanted to do, hell,  they themselves were doing illegal things to get by. it wasn't long before a butler was aiding namjoon and yoongi to the upper floors, glancing quickly at jungkook before muttering something to the guard. namjoon let out a soft gruft sound, signaling for the butler's attention. jungkook had gone over this half before, it was predicted that they would restrain at least one member before to protect the identities of those who were dealing with the mafia business' upper-class system.

jungkook chuckled to himself, feeling confident in being able to predict their security system. and so now, it was time for the wait, carrying a watch where within ten minutes, he was going to have to head to the bathroom. hearing the sound of a soft ticking sound, it had been nearing ten minutes. "hey dude, could i use the bathroom?" jungkook spoke with a sense of caution to avoid suspicion. he was supposed to sound as clueless as possible yet still hold an image of being able to be involved with such dangerous drug-dealing trades. the response held little to no care, "whatever, go." this was a way of testing jungkook, almost like a silent loyalty test. the truth was depending on jungkook's answer of course, "where is the bathroom?" he replied.

with a slight smirk and uplifted eyebrow, the guard pointed to the bathrooms. good, this was the go-to answer as outsiders aren't supposed to know the layout of the mansion. jungkook simply peeked over softly and asked for directions once more. with this said, he began to head to the bathroom. 

jungkook headed into the bathroom, stepping onto the toilet seat, and took out a screwdriver on a secretly-sown pocket on his inner arm. it didn't take long before drilling into the air vents, which then soon began to insert two hidden packages from his thigh into the vents. with the press of a button and the re-screwing of the vent, the trap had been laid. this was nearly fooled proof except for the factor of what the hell to do with taehyung after. he seemed to hate his agency but despite all this, he was safe back where he belonged, wasn't he?

namjoon and yoongi began discussing the future plans along with the development of any other processing shipments for business work. with forms and tons of statistic-filled contracts, this was bound to keep their attention for the thirty minutes jimin spent continuously attempting to hijack the entire system ever since an hour ago. jungkook couldn't help but restrain himself from asking unnecessary questions or doing things outside of the plan. no matter the importance of taehyung, he needed to wait. "remain patient." jungkook had reminded himself over and over again. it was getting on his nerves but it was all he could do for the time being.

soon, the guests began rolling in, hell it wasn't even evening but of course, the word evening never really meant evening did it, it was simply a cover-up from the public eye. it really meant if you had to money, you could enter. with the exceptions of the suppliers of drugs such as namjoon. the plan was for the police to show up later on, catching the abnormally dangerous drugs, well, yeah this was a set-up by namjoon to make the organization look even worse but it was only a slimmer of what they had done to other innocent lives.