Chapter 23- Follow Your Magic

Start from the beginning

"It's one of my mates." I said standing up. "Will you follow me Grandma?" Her eyes teared up, but she nodded. I was not sure why she teared up though.

"It nice to hear you call me grandma." she answered my unspoken question. The clock on the wall showed we still had a few hours before William got home. I followed where Ivy took me, and ended up at Leo and Levi's office. I opened the door, not even bothering to knock. It bothered them when I did.

When I opened the door, Leo was holding Levi back, who's eyes were a dark black. Aaron had the new girl Saloon wrapped around his side, as she tried to calm him down. Levi continued to stare at Aaron, not acknowledging me. I recognized the stance, he was making Aaron submit to him.

'A true Alpha does not take a threat to his tittle lightly' Ivy purred brightly, and I felt a flush of embarrassment at the warmth that spread to my lower stomach, at the display of dominance. And THAT, did make Levi stare at me... and Leo... and everyone else. I cursed wolves and their sense of smell. Aaron sent me a pained look, and nodded toward Levi. A plead for me to help him, I assumed his wolf would not let him submit. Perhaps it was about Saloon, only one thing was more important to a wolf than an Alpha, a mate. Grandma pushed me toward my mate, well, to his wolf. Levi was not the one in control right not. I walked toward him, not breaking eye-contact, which was harder, it still was after everything, because of years of being beaten for it. when I got within touching distance, Levi's hesitation broke, and he pulled me to his body tightly and laying his head in the crook of my neck.

Leo looked relived, and motioned his head to the door. Aria and Logan, led Aaron, Saloon, and my grandmother out of the room. Leaving only us three in the room. I wrapped my arms around Levi, and his shaking form, running my fingers in his hair. Leo walked up to us, behind Levi, and tilted my head up.

"Stay with him baby. He needs it." He placed a gentle kiss on my lips, and left the room. I was comfortable with my mates, talking, moving, kissing, everything, so I pulled back, Levi growled. But I put my hands in his, and pulled him to the Alpha chair, one of them, and pushed him into the seat. He stared at me with his black eyes, his wolf still in control. I never broke eyes contact with him, when I pulled myself into his lap, my legs on either side of his, I pulled his face to look at mine when he went to hide in the crook of my neck.

"Calm down Levi, come back to me." I whispered, I placed my hand on his cheeks, running my hands across the smooth skin. His eyes closed, and he titled his head to kiss the palm of my hand. His eyes opened, blazing green staring back at me, I offered him a small smile.

"Don't be angry at Aaron." I whispered, and placed a finger against his mouth when he went to speak. "Imagine how you would feel, if you found out I had offered myself to your best friend, Aaron's wolf is hurt." I said running my finger across his lips, as I tended to do. The growl that vibrated through his body was dark, deep, and possessive, his arm snatching around my waste, and pulling me into him.

"Mine." He snarled, his eyes returning to their blackness. I realized then, maybe I should of waited until he was calmer. I wasn't scared, I knew he would never hurt me, but I knew the idea of me offering myself to anyone, aside from him or Leo, was not the way to calm him down. The growling that followed, sent vibrations through my body, and ending in an intimate place. I gasped, when he wrapped my hair around his hand, and tugged my hair, pulling my head with it and leaving my neck exposed.

His lips trailed from the tip of my jaw to the base of my throat, and groaned when a deep noise came from the back of my mouth. His teeth scraped across the sensitive skin of my throat.

"Mine." He rumbled, his nose rubbing against my neck.

"Yours." I groaned, his fast breathing slowly calmed while he places small gentle kisses along my neck. When he released my hair, letting my eyes fall to his once more, they were green again. He placed a gentle kiss on my mouth, holding my face with his free hand, I pulled it to mine, looking at the now faint red mark of my hand. I felt the frown slip onto my face, as I looked at the burn mark.

"Hey, don't worry. Not what I had in mind, but I knew one day your mark would be on me." He joked, pulling my lip from between my teeth. I looked back down to it, and placed small kisses, along the mark, wishing I could kiss away the pain that the burn brought. When I looked up he was gazing at me with soft eyes. "It will heal." He whispered, I nodded and pressed my lips toward his, but he pulled away to soon, giving me a wary smile.

"Don't temp me." He warned, but his voice was gentle. I sighed, and nodded. "Your grandma tell you anything interesting?" He asked quietly.

"She showed me my parents through a memory, but... My magic pulled her into mine, the day my parents were killed." I whispered. His arm tightened around me, pulling me even more into his chest.

"Did you talk about the turning red thing?" He asked, I shook my head.

"No, I started feeling really shaky and sick before we could, that's when I came to find you. It was Ivy being uncomfortable, but I didn't know it was about you until she pulled a 'follow your magic' thing though."

"Oh, well sorry about that." He sighed and rested his head on mine. "I saw the jealousy burning in you eyes when Saloon showed up. The flash of anger at myself, for giving you a reason to feel that way... it..." He took a deep breath. "Well, it made understand why my mom never let us do that stuff. She was looking out for us even then." His voice was wistful, and agitated, I pulled back to look at him.

"I was jealous, before I knew what happened. It made me kind of sad that you stared at her instead of came to me. But I'm not mad at you, or anything. I mean, what if you held my past against me? I know it makes you angry about what happened, and I know it hurts your wolf that I'm not pure, but your still with me..." I placed my finger against his lips when he went to interrupt me.

"I am fighting a lot of years worth of programming to say this. Please don't stop me. Its hard for me to talk a lot, not so much with you and Leo, but in general. Or not flinching when someone goes to touch me." I stopped to grab his hand, and place it against my cheek. "Even though I know these hands, will never hurt me." I closed my eyes, and leaned into his hand. "Even though I know you would never take from me, what Saloon had offered you. Your with me, and I'm not pure. I enjoy being with you, I know I don't say it much, but I really do. I like you and Leo, you guys mean the world to me, in ways that don't quite make sense to me yet. You, Leo, William, Aaron, all of you are becoming a family I didn't think I deserved. So please, with everything in me, do not be mad at yourself." I opened my eyes to look at him, something I was scared to do. One reason, I wasn't sure if I looked him in the eyes, and told him what to do... he might do it, only because he HAD to. The other reason, I was just scared to see his reaction. Bright green eyes, brimmed with tears stared back at me. "Please, don't be mad or angry at yourself, because then your being angry at my everything." I whispered. There were a few things I feared... him laughing at me, stuttering on my words, and choking up. There were even a few things I expected, a kiss, maybe being laughed at, for sounding so corny. Never in all of my life, would I have thought he would re-act the way he did.

But then again, who really would expect a soon to be Alpha, of the most feared, and strongest pack in America to break down in tears...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I am sorry about putting this book on slow updates, but I promise to make it up, when my other book is out of the way. But if you want to clear up your library, but want to know when my updates go regular, let me know, and I will send you a message when I am back to updating.