Chapter 3- Double Rejection

A/N: Hope you like it! Let me know in the comments.

*Chapter 3- Double Rejection*

Ivory

I had woken up to a hard banging on my door. I flinched at the light that flooded through the window, hurting my eyes. I walked to the door, as I adjusted to being awake, my wolf remained silent. My legs felt unsteady, and my stomach rolled loudly. I opened the door, just enough to peek through. I saw Aaron, I dropped my eyes to the ground.

"Yes, Beta?" I asked, he stayed silent for a few moments. Before his voice, filled with ice, filled the air.

"I am to see you to the school. Why are you staying in such a foul place?" He asked, disgust clear in his voice. 'a foul thing in a foul place, how fitting' I thought to myself.

"I will grab my bag Sir." I said, ignoring his question. I turned around, leaving the door open, and grabbed the bag on the couch, next to where I had fallen asleep. "Do I have time to change?" I asked, feeling uncomfortable talking so much. He nodded, and I realized he followed me in. I quickly made my way to the bathroom, throwing on a pair of jeans, and a long sleeve shirt, over my clean bra and underwear. Four outfits, sat in the book-bag I carried. I had one more clean one. I needed to go to a laundry mat soon. When I walked out, Aaron was standing where I left him. He looked at me in confusion.

"Where is all your stuff?" He asked harshly. I flinched at his tone.

"Um, right here." I said lifting up my book-bag. 'Beta." I finished. He grunted, and I thought it sounded strange.

"Come on, follow me. You know, a witch is something I never met. I hear there are only 6 alive. You could do a pack a lot of good." We were walking as he talked, and I tensed. Stopping in my tracks, staring at him in wide scared eyes. I thought I was free to go? I thought they weren't going to use my powers. Before he turned to look at me, I looked back to my feet.

"I don't mean, we are going to use you." He muttered. I followed him silently. When we were walking out, the guy who had checked me in, whistled at me.

"Hot damn girl, You come back anytime." He said lustfully. I looked to my feet, and ignored him. Aaron growled, but walked forward anyway. I was used to people saying such things. I was even used to them trying to take what they wished. I couldn't stop my pack members, from taking me. But I couldn't sit by when these people tried. I was really to small, and didn't have enough muscle to fight. Humans, I could fight off, but when it came to wolves, I just had to outrun them. Unlike most wolves, I scarred, not easily, but it happened. I was also not as strong, but a lot faster. I was motioned into the passenger seat, and I sat down. He walked around, and started the car. It was silent, and I stared out the window, memorizing the way, so I would remember, until the day I ran for it.

When we pulled in front of a big building, I stepped out of the car, and Aaron followed suit. He began walking forward, saying nothing. I followed him, as the many teens stared at me. Some in anger, others in confusion, and some in fear. I kept up the pace, as he led me in the building and to an office. I kept my eyes to my feet.

"Mr. Raid? New student. The one who sighed up yesterday." Aaron said the the man on the other side of a the desk. I was handed three books, and a piece of paper.

"This is your schedule, and a map of the school. These are your text books, that go with the other classes. I am sure this school is like any other school. I know most rouges don't go to schools, and you are probably to under-educated. So pay close attention to your teachers." The man said harshly. I wondered how many wolves were here, it was obvious humans were here, by their distinct smell.