Chapter Six (reuploaded idk why)

💟 Alana's POV 💟

"I'm on my way now. Do you want me to stay on the phone with you?" If I stayed on the phone with Blake, I will be distracted but if I am off the phone, I can put my focus on looking for Sam. "Don't worry Blake, I'm going to go look for Sam text me when you're here." There was a slight pause as a horn honked in the background before Blake answered "Ok, see you soon."

Sam could be down any isle by now the sweet aisle would be my first bet. Shit. I run to get to the aisle again, but he is not there. Ok what the actual fuck do I do now. There are 12 aisles he could be in any. My next plan of action is to go down the middle and look down the aisles and hope that I stumble upon him. But he is still not anywhere to be seen. I frantically start pacing up and down the middle of the aisles to see if I had missed him, but I still cannot see him anywhere.

I then start to frantically pace up and down the middle of the isles to see if I had just missed him, but I still cannot see him. I just start my third walk down the middle my phone starts to ring. I start looking for my phone, thinking and hoping, that it was Sam, but it turned out to be Blake.

"Hey, I'm here now. I'm right outside, come meet me." I start to make my way to the front exit when the telecom goes. "Hello, can a Miss. Alana Matthews come to the child collection your child has been found and is waiting for collection. That is Miss. Alana Matthews, thank you." I make my way over anyways. And when I get there, I find Sam. Sat swinging his legs like an actual child.

"You stupid idiot, I'm Alana Matthews, I got him now thank you." The woman looks me up and down and looks as if she is trying to hold in laughter. "That's ok!" the woman croaks out. She waited until we had rounded the corner and started laughing. I look at Sam as he is looking back, he turns, makes eye contact with me and we both burst out laughing as well.

"Where were you? I thought you were following me, but it doesn't matter now because I got us the milkshakes!" I do not know if it were the relief of finding him or I had gone crazy, but I could not help but laugh at the whole situation. I mean I just panicked because I lost a boy, who us older than me. But then again this is Sam we are talking about; he does have the mental age of a two-year-old. Well, that is a bit harsh maybe his mental age is three. I grab Sam's arm and drag him to the self-scanning area and quickly pay for what we had picked up so we could get back to Blake as soon as possible. Stepping out of the shop I saw that Blake had parked just outside the door. "Ay! You found him." He shouted out the open passenger window drawing a lot of confused stares from the people that were scarce around the front. If I had heard this, I would have thought someone had lost a child but there was no child next to me, no just Sam. "Yes, now let's go before he runs off to god knows where again."

"I'm shocked you didn't find him with a few girls." Blake said causing Sam to glare at him. Sam and Blake did not get over the time Blake brought those girls to my house. I mean what did he expect us to be doing at mine other than hang out for Christ sake.

No one replied after he said that. If I am being completely honest, I do not think anyone got over had happened. I could help but always be worried that Sam and Blake would do the same here and I guess they have every right to do so, this is also where they live too I can only really ask that they don't do that. I guess I will have to trust in them. After about ten minutes Blake broke the silence. "I found the woman who tells us where our accommodations are." How did he manage to do that cause I sure as hell could not? "she was inside the building. We are in block c and room 21A." well we went inside ad she was nowhere to be seen. Well thank god, at least we know where we are going. "Shit! We forgot Sam's car." Sam turned to me with milkshake covering his top lip. "don't worry ill either get it tomorrow morning or later tonight." This is extremely awkward.

Blake is driving, Sam is looking out the window watching the world blur past us and I am just staring at my hands. What a pleasant drive. It felt like the drive back to campus was longer than the drive to the shops. it was probably because I am so used to Sam and Blake chattering away when we are on a drive. maybe I caused this rift to come between them and trust me I have asked but they always say no and well would you say yes if someone asked that to you? And they are a good friend? no I did not think so.

I almost open my mouth to talk to Sam, but I cannot bring myself to. What if that moment in the car meant nothing to him? What if I am just overthinking this? I mean we did not work the first time around and it pains me to think of it. Thinking about it makes me feel like I have been punched in the stomach. Surely that is a sign. We have been getting along better lately. Strictly as friends, 'more like siblings' as he had put it.

I guess I will just have to stand back and suffer in silence. It is better for him and I. We would only hurt ourselves in the long run. That is what I am going to do. He deserves more than this hurt. He deserves more than me.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Welcome back to the (hopefully) funny and interesting life of Alana Matthews.

So this is the sixth chapter of the sequel I hope you really like it as I said in the last book vote comment and tell me what you thought.

If you make any covers or anything send them too sineadmeaden@outlook.com or sinead_m_03@outlook.com

QOTD= What would you like to see happen? Or what do you think will happen next?

This is not a lot but my motivation has not been great.

Also add this book to your library.
Lotta love,
Sinead
xxx