coveted to keep* (s. rogers)

Start from the beginning

"Alright, see you tomorrow, Casey!" you chirp, smile dropping from your face the second you turn away and break for the exit, only stopped short in your tracks by the sight of Steve, arms tucked over his chest and glare painting his face terrifying.

"Steve! Thank God—"

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Through gritted teeth. He takes your bicep in his palm, fingers curling tight enough to bruise, nails pressing into your skin, making you wince.

"I'm not—"

"Why were you talking to him?" With a tug, you're taut against his chest, and this close to him, you feel his ragged breath fan across your cheeks, something like worry etched into the lines of his face.

"I wasn't—"

"Now, I know that's not true, angel," he coos, tilting his head as he catches your chin between his thumb and forefinger, "I saw you talking to him. You better get to explaining yourself before you earn yourself a punishment."

"But—"

"No buts, babygirl. Get to the car before I take you myself." He releases you from his death grip, hands curled into his waist as he licks his lips, looking you up and down lacking even an ounce of shame.

"But, Steve—!"

"The fuck did I just say?"

"You said—"

"Oh, so you did hear me. Why can't you just listen to me like the good girl I know you are? Now—"

"Steve, stop." Your eyes go wide, the unexpected outburst surprising even you. Starting to shake your head, you recognize your mistake just as you're hoisted over his shoulder with a grunt.

"Oh, you've earned it now, sweetheart. If only you had listened to your Captain the first time around." He clicks his tongue, palm spreading warmth up the back of your thigh.

"I know this is all you wanted, princess, but there are much easier ways to get it." The pad of his thumb traces your cheekbone with the grace of a down feather. He smiles like you're not already blissed out with your ass in the air, cheeks hot as saliva pools in your mouth. "Why couldn't you just be a good girl? Had to disobey your Captain, didn't you?"

He rounds the bed, taking stance behind you, lifting your hips to crook your spine at a twisting angle. A few light spanks find your ass, barely present but just enough to give you a taste of what's to come. Still he waits. For a signal, you suppose. What he wants is for you to be vocal about your needs. All he wants is to hear his precious babygirl beg, but you're not ready to give in just yet.

"Want somethin', pretty girl? You gonna ask nicely? Gonna use your sweet princess voice for me?" he whispers, drawing his fingernails over your temple and back over your scalp, grinning when you squirm and turn to rest on your other cheek—turned away from him.

"Well..." he sighs with a stiffening spine, "you leave me no choice." The clap echoes throughout the room like thunder, leaving your ears ringing and your ass burning. You swear he smiles as he takes a firm handful of your bottom. "You want another, or d'you wanna apologize to your Captain?"

"I didn't do anything wrong."

"That's sweet," he coos, "but let's not forget who's naked and drooling in whose bed. Can't you be obedient for once in your life?" A grin splits his face when you wiggle your hips and a whine tears at your throat.

"Poor thing," he taunts, dancing the tips of his fingers between your thighs. "How 'bout I give my babygirl a break? She's had a hard week, haven't you, princess?" His mind can't wrap around how fucked you are already. Your slick coats his fingers, white hot arousal seeping into his skin and blowing his pupils wide. You can't even answer him properly; you're nothing but unintelligible squeaks and mumbling now.