"Start from the beginning." his hyung demanded, handing the ring back to him.

"I don't remember much..." Jungkook hated that look his hyung gave him.

A look of disappointment and guilt.

Jeongguk knew Jin was upset, and felt like he'd somehow done something wrong with his raising of the younger. Jeongguk took a breath and started his explanation, "Well, I went to Vegas and the whole week was great, I saw a lot of great shows, went sight-seeing, I didn't really do any gambling, I did, however, decide to leave my comfort zone and go dancing at one of the night clubs. I was planning on leaving around midnight to get packed, when he came in. God, he was gorgeous. Dark wavy brown hair that seemed perpetually messy, and the deepest, most mesmerizing eyes, I can't even explain them, he was just a work of art. Anyway, he saw me on the dance floor and got me a drink. We drank and danced together, the alcohol was stronger than I'm used to I guess. It's all very fuzzy after the dancing, but we drove around Vegas and-"

Jin stopped him. "What was his name."

Jeongguk visibly cringed, putting Jin on alert. "I don't-"

"You don't what?" Jin ground out.

"I don't exactly know what it is." Jin went pale. "I know his first name is Taehyung."

"So he's Korean?"

Jeongguk nodded, "Yes, but I think I recall him saying he works and lives in America."

Jin sighed before gesturing him to continue.

"We went to a jewelry store just for the hell of it. The ring I liked actually fit both of us, which I still find kinda weird, he bought them before we went to the first chapel that performed gay marriages. I remember signing the papers then going to a really nice hotel, and I swear we got the penthouse, anyway, one thing lead to another and..." Jeongguk simply shrugged.

Jin nodded.

"I woke up really early Saturday morning and found him dead asleep. I flipped. I got re-dressed, stole his coat to cover myself, went back to my hotel, quickly checked out, and got on the first plane for South Korea. The end."

"You stole his coat?" Jin said, slightly impressed.

Jeongguk nodded, "I couldn't walk around South Korea dressed as I was hyung, you know that."

Jin was quiet for a moment, before he asked jokingly, "So, were you married by Elvis?"

Jeongguk smiled at that, glad his hyung was loosening up a bit about the situation, it made him feel a lot less miserable about the whole ordeal, "Surprisingly, no. We found a chapel that didn't employ Elvis as a preacher, which is really hard to find."

Jin laughed a bit, "I bet." He shook his head. "Is there any I.D. in the pocket of that very expensive looking coat?"

Jeongguk shook his head, "I'd dropped his wallet on the floor before I'd left, including all his money."

"Damn... okay, well, any other ideas?"

"Not yet. God, hyung, I can't believe this, what am I gonna do."

Jin moved to the arm of the chair, hugging the younger close. "Okay, we're not going to think about this now, after all, South Korea doesn't acknowledge gay marriage, so you probably have nothing to worry about. Just go to work tomorrow and pretend you didn't just get married, or that you don't even know your last name."

Jeongguk glowered at him but Jin just laughed.

▪▪▪▪▪▪

Taehyung had one of the worst headaches in the world when he woke up. He'd had the weirdest dream; most likely from all the alcohol he'd consumed the previous night. He dreamt he had met one of the most beautiful and entertaining men in existence, and somehow, gotten him to marry him. It's amazing what the mind can come up with. With a groan Taehyung rolled over onto the cool, very empty spot next to him. It had definitely been a dream. Those legs that went on for miles, that tiny waist, big bambi eyes, and a body that should have been a sin, was most likely his imagination telling him of what he really wanted instead of Lorelei. Taehyung roughly rubbed the back of his left hand across his cheek, feeling cool metal scraping along his morning stubble. On his ring finger was the white gold band he had picked out with him last night, just before he'd... no. That can't be right. That boy was just a dream, an amazing one at that, but he could have only been a dream. 'Then why in the world is this ring on my finger?'