(15)

get ready for a long chapter ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
———-

jeongguk ringed the doorbell and licked over his lips, he waited for taehyung to open the door. as he waited he thought for a second why he was even here. He always thought taehyung was cute and sexy, but he didn't even know he was interested in boys. That's why he was surprised when he started hitting on him and texting him, of course jeongguk let him work for it but now just the thought of taehyung fucking him or even just sucking his dick made him feel so turned on.

He didn't know if it was just something sexual or more, but he would take what he would give him. But on one side he hoped it would be something more than just a hookup.

He was interrupted when taehyung opened the door and he was greeted with a nervous smile, jeongguk couldn't help but smile. he was standing here looking at him and he instantly felt better.

''how long are we standing here'jeongguk asked as the just stood there a few minutes just staring at eachother. he swore he could see taehyung blushing a little at that."oh yeah come inside'he opened the door wider to let him come inside. jeongguk smiled at him and made his way inside, he put his shoes next to the door and looked at taehyung. The guy before him didn't seem like the guy he texted with and it was weird but he thought that it was so cute too see him a little shy.

taehyung looked at him and bite his lip, damn he didn't even know how gorgeous jeongguk looked up close. he felt so shy and kind of intimidated and he didnt know why. he was always the one who makes other flustered and shy but why was he feeling this way now?

jeongguk could see how taehyung seemed to have a inner conflict, he could see that in his eyes and he wondered what he was thinking. Did he already regretted it? was he not pretty enough for him now that he saw him so close?

"Your beautiful" taehyung said and jeongguks thoughts flew away. He gave him a cute bunny smile and took a step closer too him. looking at his handsome face and his different shaped eyes that made him even more unique. this man in front of him was absolutely smoking hot and he couln't wait too get down and dirty with him.

"thank you tae" jeonnguk gave him a smile and carressed his cheek , his smile turned into a smirk and he pushed taehyung on the couch. he straddeled his lap and and looked down at him. Taehyung was surprised and his cheeks turned a little red.

"God your so cute" jeongguk said at his reaction and he kissed him , pressing himself on him and putting his hands next to his head. Taehyung wrapped his arms slowly around his hips and he kissed him back just as passionately.

The kiss was soft and there lips moved perfectly against each other. jeonnguk was surprised how good of a kisser taehyung was and he wanted more so he kissed him harder and slowly moved his hips too. taehyung let out a little moan and grabbed his hips a little tighter.

he felt his dick harden and he was sure jeongguk could feel it too when he pressed his ass against it. taehyung moaned and licked over jeongguks bottom lip. jeongguk opened his mouth to let their tongues move against each other. jeongguk was so turned on and just from kissing and feeling taehyungs hard - and huge- dick under his ass.

he pushed his ass down and detached his lips and kissed down taehyungs neck and soflty sucking on it, creating a few hickeys. the sounds that came out of taehyungs mouth sounded so cute and sexy for jeongguk and he wanted nothing more than to hear more of that.

he opened his belt and pulled his jeans and boxer down. jeongguk bite his lips when he saw how big taehyungs dick was and he wrapped his hand around his dick immediately . " god your so big wow" he moved his hand and watched his face while doing it, taehyung moaned at the feeling  and bite his lip. jeongguks reaction turned him on even more and his dick twitched in his hands.

jeongguk stroke him faster and he smirked at the way it twitched for him and the precum oozing out of the tip. he licked his lips again and made eye contact with taehyung as he lowered his head and kissed the tip of his dick. taehyung whined and couldn't keep his eyes away.

jeongguk was surprised at the sound and he loved to see that taehyung wasn't that bad boy he seemed to be, he sounded so submissive and that turned jeongguk on like crazy. he wrapped his lips around his dick and sucked on him. taehyung watched jeongguk taking his dick in his mouth, sucking on his dick and he was so good at it.

"fuck" taehyung put his hand in jeongguks hair but jeongguk pushed his hands on the couch to prevent him from touching him. he wanted full control over taehyung and he loved it to hear him.

He bobbed his head faster, sucking on it hard and sloppy. using his tongue to trace the veins on his dick. feeling and tasting the precum on his tongue. taehyung never got his dick sucked like that and felt like he had no power at all. he felt so dominated and he didn't know how to feel about that.

Jeongguks doe eyes never left his and it turned him on so much, his dick twiched inside jeongguks mouth and jeongguk took him even deeper and sucked harder. Taehyung knew he wouldn't last long with the sight before him and the feeling of jeongguks mouth on his dick-

"fuck I'm gonna cum" taehyung moaned loudly and pushed his hips up and jeongguk was surpride and he gagged a little when his dick hit the back of his throat. Jeongguk slowled down a little and taehyung whined at that.

"no please ..I'm close" jeongguk found that so cute too hear him beg for it , he sucked hard on his dick and bobbed his head faster, using his tongue to make him cum.

"fuck fuck fuck" taehyung moaned and when his dick twitched again jeongguk knew he would cum. He deepthroated him and looked him in the eyes, he knew his eyes were teary but he didn't care. he wanted to see taehyungs face when he came down his throat.

It was too much for taehyung and he squeezed his legs togheter and he came hard in jeongguks mouth with a loud moan. jeongguk swallowed everything and licked his dick clean and he pulled off with a pop.

He licked his lips and looked down at him."Mh that was nice" Jeongguk said and taehyung looked up at him and didn't know what to say.That was the hottest thing that ever happend to him.

And he couldn't wait too see what would happen next.

----------------------------

hey guysss

I really hope you enjoyed the chapter and I think u could tell I kinda wanted to try out a power bottom jeongguk and a sub top tae

I hope it's okay with you guys or maybe a few even like that ;D

tell me ur opinion