Country Girls Part 5

He sighed and said, "Ok, you win. I'll start from the beginning?" I nodded and he went on. "I've never had a girl sack me before so naturally I was in pain, I must have lost dome brain cells. I thought I might not be able to have kids so I went to the hospital to make sure I was alright." He took a breath and I dragged him into my truck and shut and locked the doors. Julian looked surprised that I pushed him in the truck.

"Now you can continue. While I drive you home." I stated. He looked at me with a slight smile.

"Thanks. I got a ride with my parents here this morning. I was going to take the bus, so thanks." I backed out of the parking lot after I texted Marissa to tell her I was going home. Her reply was a short and sweet 'cya later.' I laughed at how simple she is.

"So anyways, I went to the hospital and they said I was fine. I was relieved but a little pissed off that you caused me so much worry. I only acted like an ass because I was angry at you. I had no reason to be mad. I'm sorry. Can we be friends?" He asked with a small smile. "I also heard from this blonde girl that you were a straight 'A' student. I was jealeous of you because I was always the straight 'A' student and I've never had to try. I thought you were compatition."

"It's alright Julian. I understand. To be totally honest with you I was surprised that you finished just after me. No one has every finished a test almost as fast as me." I smiled at him and he gave me directions to his house. When we finally got there he got out and was about to shut the door when I called his name.

"Hey Julian, I was wondering if you wanted a ride to and from school from now on?" I asked to be polite.

"Sure." He replied. I nodded and waved. Backing out of his drive way was tricky when his parents pulled up behind me, boxing me in. I shut off the truck and exited the vehicle. I looked at the front door of his house and noticed he hadn't gone inside yet and was walking over to us.

"Mom did you and Dad just block Charm in?" he asked. I smiled at him and he smirked.

His mom stepped forward and held out her hand as she said, "It's nice to meet you Charm, I'm Clarissa and this is my husband Tony." She gestured to the tall man on her right side. He wore a suit and tie and his wife was in jeans and a tee shirt. Tony had black hair and blue eyes his wife had dirt blonde hair and green eyes. The both looked like very nice people so I decided to be respectful. Not that I wouldn't be respectful but I was going to go over the limit.

"It's nice to meet you too. I was just leaving before you shut me in. I need to get home soon. I have to take care of my horse. So if you could move your car, I'd appreciate it." I fake smiled. They looked at me like I was crazy. Probably thinking I'm mental but I didn't care.

"You have a horse dear?" Clarissa asked me. I nodded. They didn't have to know everything about me. I used to keep it a secret, so people wouldn't judge me on being the 'farmers' daughter', but I stopped caring when I found out my friends didn't care. Sure they were interested in knowing what it was like but I never really thought to much of it. It is my life after all.

Clarissa whispered something to her husband and he went to the car and pulled out of the drive. "It was nice to meet you Clarissa." I shook her hand once more before I turned to Julian who was silent throught the whole exchange. "I'll see you tomorrow Julian." I said before getting in my truck and driving away.

I arrived home over an hour later than usual. Fortunatally I didn't have any homework so I went out to run Brownie. I went to the stable and took Brownie to the corral and let her graze while I went to get my rubber boots, gloves and my hat.  

Returning from the house I started to muck out Brownies stall. The smell didn't bother me at all. I went up into the loft of the stables and dropped down a bale. My parents won't be home for about an hour so I grabbed my saddle, riding gloves and helmet along with the reins and bridal. Brownie was just on the other side of the fence waiting for me. This is our usual routine.

I would clean her stall, ride her, feed her and go do my homework. Usually, I would finish before dinner, but today I can make dinner because i don't have homework. I saddled Brownie before leading her to the field. I opened the gate leading into the field got on my horse and took of at a trot.

We rode for about half an hour before I took Brownie back to her stall. I fed her before going in to change into my apron. An elastic band lay on my dresser so I used it to tie back my hair. A bobby pin was used to hold back my fringe.

I ventured back downstairs and started cooking. Deciding on Cesar salad, breadsticks and lasagna. The lasagna was pre made and frozen so all I had to do was cook it till it thawed. Cooking it only took about half an hour. When it was done I shut off the oven and left it in there. I put the Cesar salad in the fridge and the breadsticks on the table.  

Mom and dad arrived shortly after I put the lasangna and water pitcher on the table. We all sat down and made small talk before I headed up to bed. Tomorrow would be a long day.

****What's going to happen tomorrow? Are Julian's parents going to bug her? Is Julian going to ask her questions about her life?

Remember, Vote, Comment and Fan.****