Country Girls Part 9

I got in the truck and went home. I wondered what Ryan thinks of me. I think he's a greek god. He's so beautiful with his brown hair and green eyes. I thought I almost got lost in his eyes just shaking his hand. I wonder if we'd be a cute couple?

The next morning I arrived at Julians late. He wasn't on the curb so I decided to go in and see if he was there. I rang the doorbell. Julian's dad answered the door.

"Charm? Good morning. What can I do for you?" he asked confused.

"Morning Tony. I'm here to give Julian a ride to school. Is he home?" I kinda wanted to talk to him about yesterday. I've been wondering why the new kid started a fight with him.

"Ryan's here, but Julian got a ride with a friend. Sorry Charm."

"Dad, who's at the door?" I heard Ryan shout from the down the hall.

"Your brothers friend." Ryan snorted.

"Another one. He's popular." I looked up and came face to face with Ryan. "Well, If it isn't the infamous Charm. To what do I owe this great honour?" I laughed in his lame attempt at an English accent. He was funny when he wasn't a jerk.

"You owe nothing because I'll be going now." I stated as I turned on my heels and ewalked to my truck. "Charm." Ryan calls out. I turn towards his voice and he quickly adds, "why not carpool?" Carpooling with Ryan sounds interesting. I wonder if he can handle an intelectual conversation. This thought made me laugh. Ryan gave me a look that said 'is she mental' and raised an eyebrow.

"Sure hop in." I said as I walked down the drive. I watched Ryan go into his house and grab his books.

We arrived at school later than I usually do because Ryan was so annoying. I had to stop several times just to threaten him. He drove me so insane in ten minutes I don't know if I'll be able to give him a ride home. I told him that and he just stared at me in disbelief.

I walked away before he could object or protest. Honestly, he's cute but a crick in the neck. Hope and pray I never have to do that again. Need to find Julian. I would have looked for my other friends first but I figured they were busy. Down the hall I heard shouting and cheering. Walking to the end of the hall I leant against the door and listened as the cheers got louder.

I pushed the door open slowly and looked out into the field where a group of students had gathered. The group of teens were in a circle around something cheering. As I neared the group I caught sight of two boys in the centre. I pushed my way to the front of the crowd and gasped at what was before me.

In the centre was Julian and the new kid. My face turned murderous and I made my way over to them. Julian was about to be punched in the face, but I grabbed Hunters fist and twisted it behind his back before he could hit Julian. With my hands holding his arm behind his back I took my left leg and swept his feet out from under him. I let go of his arm so he could brace himself for the impact.

Hunter hit the ground, letting out a painful grunt. He rolled over and I put my foot on his chest. "Who started the fight and why?" I spat at him. He looked scared and he should be I took years of karate. I could turn him into a pretzel. I moved my foot up to his windpipe and pushed it down gentle. His hands came up and grabbed my ankle. He pulled it off his windpipe and sat up.

"I started the fight." Hunter said. He looked away instantly and I wondered why. I turned to Julian.

"Are you alright?" He nodded. I was thankful so I helped Hunter off the ground and the crowd started to disperse.

Hunter spoke first, "Why'd you do it man? I thought we were friends." I looked at him confused. Hunter looked at my expression and said, "Tell her what you do Sebastian or I will." Sebastian? What is Hunter talking about?

"Sebastian? Julian, if you have something to tell me I suggest you tell me now." I was confused an annoyed. Julian of Sebastian looked at me and sighed. I was wondering if he was an assasin or a drug dealer or even a rapist. That last thought made me take a step back. He couldn't be, he never tried anything on me.

"My real name is Sebastian, but I changed it because I had a bad reputation with that name." I wasn't expecting that.

"What kind of reputation?" I asked slowly. "I was a street racer, I was also a player. Used girls like tissues. Never had a steady girlfriend." He chuckled a bit before relaxing and staring at me.

"What did you do to Hunter?" Hunter stood beside me waiting for his response.

"I used," he stuttered and sighed closing his eyes, "I used his girlfriend. I helped her cheat on him." He finished in a rush. Hunter tensed beside me.

"You did that. I can't believe this." Hunter laughed beside me. "Believe it sweetheart. He played us both. We were bestfriends last year before he did that and moved away. I just wanted to teach him a lesson. I'm sorry." I nodded and felt my eyes water.

"Don't talk to me for a while. I need to think. See you later Hunter and thank you." He nodded and went in the opposite direction I was going. I looked over my shoulder, back at Julian who had his head in his hands. He probably won't go to school today. Can't blame him either. I wouldn't want to go either if my friend figured out I lied to them.

I headed to class and thought about Julian all day. I was wondering if he's changed. I couldn't be bothered to ask. The rest of the day was boring and I was sad. Julian wasn't who he said he was. I'm glad I found out now before I started to feel something for him because he'd probably play me like every other girl. I didn't know that for sure but it's very likely.

I was walking to my car when I ran into Ryan. He smirked and I slapped him. I don't know what came over me. I never used to hit people but I was mad that Ryan might be like Julian and i didn't want that.

"Sorry, Ryan. I'm just mad. I'll take you home and I promise not to hit you again. Just get in the truck." Ryan complied and got in. I got in, buckled up and drove him home.

"Whatever my brother did I'm not like him. Just so you know." Ryan said pulling me out of my anger.

"It's ok Ryan. I'm sorry, again, you may be a jerk, but you didn't deserve what I did to you." I said sadly while focusing on the road. We pulled up to his house moments later. Julian was sitting on the porch with his head in his hands. "Send him over will you. We have a lot to talk about. Please, Ryan." He nodded at me and got out of the car.

Moments later Julian got in the car and I pulled off the curb. He was silent. I decided to go to the park. I didn't let him know where were going, but I think he knew he was in for it.

When I pulled up to the park, I got out and headed towards the swing set. The seat was unoccupied so I sat down and waited for Julian to come talk to me. About five minutes later he got out and walked over to me.

"Charm. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. Thing is I was going to tell you. I was going to tell you tonight. Do you want to know why?"

I shook my head but he was to caught up in his thoughts he didn't notice, so he then added, "I like you Charm. I think I owed it you to tell you. I didn't want you to find out that way. I never meant to hurt you. I'm sorry"

My eyes stung of unshead tears. I pull Julian into a hug and let the tears roll. He hugged me tight as I cried away all of my mixed feelings.

"Are you going to change your name back? No one here knows Sebastian you could start fresh." I stated through my tears. "How long have you been Julian?" I asked.

"A little over a year. I might just get my name changed back. You can call me Seb, Sebastian or Julian, whatever you like Charm. Charm is your real name right?" He joked. I giggled and buried my head into his leather jacket. He smelled so good.

****Hey everyone. Well that was a surprise. Who expected a player with a change of heart? On another note... ~~~~ I am starting a new story that will be out tomorrow; It's called ~ He's Him and I'm Me; We can never be. ~~

Comment, Vote, and Fan****