Country Girls Part 4

I walked to my locker and got out my books for Science. Shutting my locker I stalked to Mr. Bickers class. Mr. Bicker was just about to shut the door when I snuck in and took my seat. I started unpacking my books when there was a tap on my shoulder. I spun around in my seat to see Julian looking at me with a cocky smile on his face. I glared and turned around when Mr. Bicker started his lesson on Plate Techtonics. I sighed. This is going to be a long day.

The bell rang an hour later and I stalked to my locker to get my books for History. I got to History on time and took my seat and got my pencils out for the test. After sharpening three pencils I placed an eraser on my desk beside the pencils. Right when I got my test someone sat down next to me rather loudly. I turned in my seat to instruct them to be quiet when I saw it was Julian. I glared and got to work on the test.

Thirty minutes later I handed in my test and sat back down with a sigh. That test was easy for me because I'm straight 'A' student. In fact I signed up for tutouring this year. I doubt I'll be getting a student to tutour but who knows. Julian rose from his seat and walked to the teachers desk. I watched with interest as he handed in his test. It's only been fourty minutes and he's done already. That can't be right. Usually everyone else in my classes hand in there tests just minutes before the bell.

I was broke out of my staring contest with the clock to look at Julian with mild curiousity. "Hey, Julian. How did you finish your test so fast?" I whispered. He turned to me clearly amused that I asked such an obvious question.  

"I'm smarter than average and I don't try." He said. "I'm surprised you haven't hit on me yet." he adds. I scoffed and glared before turning away.

"I swear that boy is bipolar." I muttered but of course he heard me. How do I know? He started laughing and the teacher shot us a glare. I mouthed 'Sorry' and turned to Julian who was still having a laughing fit. I hit him across the chest and glared. He stopped laughing immediately.

"Oh sweet heart, I'm the farthest thing from bipolar." Julian said with an amused smile. I giggled and gasped covering my mouth. Did I just giggle? I've never giggled before. Oh my gosh. Please tell me he didn't hear that? "Did you just giggle?" he questioned.

I panicked and jumped out of my seat packing up my stuff and walking to the teachers desk. "Excuse me, sir, I forgot that I have to meet with the principal in this period. May I be dismissed?" I asked. I wasn't lying. I had to meet up with our principal to discuss some acedamic changes and in this period. It was interesting how I remembered so quickly.

I smiled at him when he nodded and pointed at the door. "Thank you." I said softly as I walked past him. I got out of class about fifteen minutes early and headed for the principals office. She showed up after about five minutes of waiting. I smiled at the woman in front of me and sat down. Her name is Margaret but I have to call her Mrs. Kenedy. She was in a purple long sleved shirt the black blazer she was wearing huged her torso and covered alot of her purple undershirt. A straight black skirt complimented her long tan legs and her heels were black and white.

"Mrs. Amberson, what a pleasant surprise. I wasn't expecting you so early but lets get started. Shall we?" She asked me. I nodded curtly and began to open my note book to write down what she wants me to know.

I took notes on what she said for a good ten minutes before she dismissed me and left to tend to one of the trouble makers. I walked to the secretary and asked for a late pass knowing I'd be late to my next class. Mrs. Kenedy was lecturing Justin Parks about his grades, and  tripping one of his classmates. She gave him a weeks detention for tripping the guy and walked to the seceretay to tell her to write him up. I nodded at her and waved good bye.

The rest of the day went smoothly. By smoothly I mean I didn't see Julian again. At all, not even at lunch. Which was probably only because we all hang out in the library, but still, no Julian.

I was about to get in my truck and drive home when Julian came running over. I wonder what he wants? Probably just to get in a cocky comment before I head home. I turned away from the truck to come face to face with Julian. I gulped, "What do you want Julian?" I spat. He looked shocked that I was so straight forward but he shook it off.

"I wanted to appologize to you Charm. I don't know what I really did to upset you but I'm sorry." He stated while looking at his feet and toying with his hands. How am I supposed to forgive him for what he's done. I looked at his face and groaned. He's giving me the damn puppy dog face. I sighed and nodded.

"I forgive you. I was wondering why you were so nice in Panago and so harsh now?" I asked. He seemed to be deciding if he should be telling me but one look at my puppy face got him to cave.

****Wow, whats Julians deal? Is he going to lie to Charm about what it is or is going to be completely honest?

Vote, Comment and Fan.****