part 2

Also, don't forget to watch his new video!
"Alright..." signed Ranboo, seeing red caption "imposter" and yourself with Wilbur, "Just great, I need to be imposter with popular person, who wants to make content..." He mumbled, started going to perform a fake tasks to be less suspicious.

"I just need to live two rounds, and anything else will be just fine," Ran was looking at map with sabotages, praying that Wilbur not going to do double kill just because he was in the same room as him.

Tubbo and Niki walked in electrical, where was they, and as a sign, Wilbur blocked the door up; double kill? Okay.

Wilbur killed Niki, and now it's Ranboo's turn to kill... Tubbo.
And he killed him, not without little and fast "I'm sorry Tubbo", and vented.

"What?!" Tubbo screamed, when Ranboo just killed him, "Ranboob sus, vote him off!" And now it's his turn to be mad at his friend.
After a minute being mad, he just mumbled "I'm going to chase him, screw it" And turned up his volume in Discord to say "I'm going to chase you".

His body was found after this and everyone was sus of Tommy, and there's was best moment of Ranboo:

"Maybe he was chasing Ranboo?" Fundy noticed how Ran was quite and randomly giggled.
"How could you think that it could be me?! I respect Tubbo more than everyone in this group! And Phil too, actually" Phil laughed after this, and just voted for Fundy for fun and Ranboo's bit.

"What? What about me?" Tommy was out from the beginning of this, and he joined only to hear that someone respect Tubbo and not even him.
"I respect you too, Mr Tommy, like a child, and I'm scared of you" Ran giggled, also did and Will, while Niki and Tubbo were talking about traitors, who killing you at the beginning of the game.

(I did not redacted this yet)