"Cat! Don't you- "

*click*

She hangup on me. That spear headed woman, why does she never listen? I think as I sit down in my chair and open up my email to get started with the day.

Great. First email is from Cat.

Dear Ms. Luthor,

I will be sending over our newest reporter for 9am. Make sure it's good, you will be the cover for the next edition.

Thanks,

Cat Grant

Well, I guess it'll be an hour before I kick some poor man out of my office. I can deal with Cat later.

....

*knock knock knock*

"Hello?" I say as my door opens and I look up from the paper work on my desk.

Kara POV

"KIERA!" Cat yells, I immediately bolt up and walk into her office.

"Yes Ms. Grant?"

"I want you to go over to the new L Corp building and do an interview with Ms. Luthor for 9. She will put up a fuss, but don't come back without a good story."

I fumble with my glasses and reply, "What if she says no?"

"That won't happen. Now shoo shoo." Cat says as she waves her hand to the door and resumes her work.

Well I guess I better come bearing gifts if I have any shot at this interview succeeding. So I quickly call up L Corp and get Ms. Luthor's coffee order from her assistance before I head out.

On the way I stop by Starbucks and pick up chai tea latte with 2 pumps of caramel and a black coffee. I also made a little detour for donuts, because who doesn't love donuts right?

Once I have all the goodies, I finish my way to L Corp and find my way to Ms. Luthor's assistant's desk.

"Hi, I'm the reporter from CatCo. Is Ms. Luthor around?"

"Yes she is. Just knock on those doors and walk right in."

Narrators POV

As Kara walks through the door, Lena looks up and has a look of surprise to see a cute, dorky blonde wearing a sweater vest walk through her door. So much so, she forgets briefly to immediately turn the reporter away and instead says with a friendly smile, "Hello!"

"Hi, my name is Kara Danvers. Please to meet you Ms. Luthor." Kara replies as she hands Lena her coffee.

"Please, call me Lena." She replies as she gestures for Kara to set her stuff down on the coffee table in her office and walks around to the front of her desk and takes a sip of her coffee. "Black, how did you know Ms. Danvers?"

Kara sets down the donuts on the table and replies, "I might have just called ahead and asked, and please call me Kara."

"Well Kara, I don't take too well to being buttered up." Lena flirtatiously responds as she sits down on one end of the couch.

"Well, then I'll just have to put the donuts away then!" Kara says back with sarcasm.

"That won't be needed. But thank you for the coffee Kara."

"Oh no problem. So let's get on with the interview then, right?"

"Of course."

The two ladies sit and talk way past when the interview ends and get to know each other. It wasn't until Cat Grant called Kara to see how the interview went around noon when the two figured out how long they were chatting for.