Ch. 5 Never Have I Ever...

Start from the beginning

Noya pops up quickly offering to help but takes you off guard causing you to stumble into Tsukki's lap. "Well well well, you know Y/N if you had wanted to sit in my lap you could have just asked." Tsukki says quietly next to your ear with a smirk, while placing his hands on your hips making you blush.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Y/N I didn't mean to make you fall." Noya quickly reaching a hand out to help you off Tsukki's lap.

"Oh uh it's okay, no harm no foul," glancing at Tsukki after you get up he looks almost disappointed to not have you in his lap anymore. "Thanks for breaking my fall." You say quickly.

"Anytime, sweetheart"

'awww anytime she gets flustered all her bravado and sass goes right out the window'

Once you get back from the kitchen you pass out the few refills others had asked for and got seated. The game resumes, taking a much more risqué route now that everyone is feeling that liquid courage and willingness to embarrass each other.

Yaku is up next, "Never have I ever had sexual thoughts about someone in this room." As you drink you notice a small handful of others drink as well including Tsukishima. Also noticing that after drinking Tanaka looks kinda crushed, you had heard about his pining after Kiyoko for years. Following his line of sight you see that Kiyoko didn't drink on that last one.

'Poor guy, looks like his dream was just squashed... but hmm... I wonder...'

It's your turn once again and while carefully watching who drinks you say "Never have I ever lied while playing never have I ever." Kiyoko blinks slowly clearly caught off guard and blushes then drinks. Tanaka looks wide eyed at you then to Kiyoko then to you again and smiles. You wink at him and laugh secretly while he mouths thank you to you.

Kuroo just wanting to make the girls drink more is up next, "Never have I ever had to tie my hair back during a sexual act."

The girls groan and laugh "How predictable" Chizuru comments while drinking. "Not just the girls drinking on this one, Kuroo" she points out that Asahi drank too.

"What? I'm not the only one, Kenma drank too," Asahi is quick to shift the attention off of him. Kenma is nonchalantly taking a drink from his cup. "Do I look like a virgin or something? Come on guys," Kenma says rolling his eyes.

Yamaguchi decides to go next, "Never have I ever had a fetish/kink," most everyone drinks, including his girlfriend currently sitting in his lap. He leans in closely and whispers in Hitoka's ear. "Babe...how is this the first I'm hearing of this?"

Hitoka blushes ten shades of red like she completely forgot her boyfriend would notice that she drank. She quickly turns enough to whisper in his ear. Yamaguchi's mouth opens as if to say Oh as he raises an eyebrow while nodding yes to her question she must have asked.

"Really???" Hitoka looks surprised he agreed then smiles.
"Guess I should probably drink now," Yamaguchi laughs realizing that maybe he does actually have a kink.
Alright I'll go next, Never have I ever had a threesome," Lev says

Kuroo and Bokuto look at each other and laugh then they both drink. Most of the guys in the room whip around to stare at the guys, the game now forgotten. Yamamoto and a few others demand that they share the details of this story they obviously had.

The girls all roll their eyes and head into the kitchen to chat while Kuroo and Bokuto tell their story about some chick who had a thing for captains.

Tsukishima notices you leaving but stays seated, content to watch you as you leave the room with the other girls. Taking care to appreciate the shape of your ass and what it had felt like in his lap. The haze of alcohol making it way too easy to imagine what it would be like to have those legs of yours wrapped around him while you fall apart in ecstasy at his hands.