Keeping myself busy during the remainder of the flight wasn't hard to do. I answered all my emails and sent off a few. I coordinated some business matters about the club with Marcus and Micah and I went over some financial paperwork and then I checked the news and entertainment media feeds to see what was being said about some of the artists on my record label. Everything seemed to be in order so I napped in my seat rather than my private cabin until the attendant shook my shoulder hours later and informed me that we will soon be landing and the pilot was getting ready to begin his descent towards the private strip of the airport.

Once the plane landed it took some time but I gathered my coat and my bag and made my way to the exit and down the steps to my car that was already parked and waiting for me. I nodded my head in greeting to my security detail and my driver as they took my things and stowed them in the trunk. I slid onto the back seat and sent a message to Joseph that I was on my way home. It was still early morning here, but I am sure he would be up and just about finished with his morning workout.

I also sent Gavin a message to let him know that I had arrived home safely and that I loved him and already missed him. My heart was lighter knowing that in two weeks he, along with Corey will be home for good this time around. He had hinted that he wanted to plan something special for Corey and Marcus, since the two have been missing each other just as much as we have missed each other. But the demands Marcus had and the launching of some new business had kept him from going to see Corey as frequently as Joe and I have been able to visit Gavin.

The ride from the airport to the condo was uneventful and I was nervous about confronting Joseph. On one hand I knew I had to do it, but on the other hand I didn't want to give him the option to leave. Gavin was going to be heartbroken and I feel like I failed Joseph. I failed to provide him with the peace of mind and the security Joe needed to feel like he belonged in this relationship. I sighed as my bodyguard opened the car door for me and I nodded my acknowledgement that he would bring my luggage up to the condo in a few minutes. I just waved at the doorman and headed straight for the elevators.

Once I got to the top floor and I inserted my key and opened the door I stepped into the foyer and kicked the door closed. A frown slid across my face when I walked into the living room. There was no sign of Joe anywhere. I thought for sure that he would have been home this early in the morning. I proceeded down the hall to the master bedroom when I noticed that the playroom door was open. That's strange; unless we were playing we always kept the door closed. I wondered over to it and the sight that greeted me when I looked into the room had my eyebrows disappearing into my hairline.

My heart constricted in my chest and my jeans got a little tighter as my cock stood up and took notice at the sight of my beautiful boy kneeling on the floor with his head bowed and wearing nothing but my collar. His form was perfect and the sunlight shining through the window made his beautiful skin glow invitingly. I wondered what was running through his head at the moment because although he was the picture of submission, I still could sense and see the tension tightly wound around his body like an invisible cloak. My pet was in turmoil and I felt like kicking myself, this is all my fault and it was way past time to right the wrong I have caused this gorgeous man.

I walked over to him and I sat down on the floor next to him bringing us to an equal level, we were going to have this discussion not as Master and submissive, we were going to have it as lovers and the friends we have become over the years. Joseph's head snapped up when I touched him on his bared knee and handed him the robe I had snagged off the peg on my way to him. "Baby, we need to talk..."

"Master, I am so sorry, I...I...." He cut me off but didn't seem how to formulate what he wanted to say in words, but I figured I already knew the jist of what he was trying to do. And I felt like even more of a heel.

"Joseph listen to me, there is nothing for you to be sorry for. There is nothing to feel guilty about. I knew from the start that you weren't one hundred percent invested in our relationship. I knew then that you have certain ideals of what a committed relationship should be between the parties involved. I have also selfishly held on to the idea that in time you will see things our way. That you will come to terms with being in the lifestyle with Gavin and I, that you will see that we love you no matter what. But what I should have done was given you the chance to make up your own mind, give you the freedom to choose instead of clinging to you like a selfish bastard all these years. I am the one that's at fault. I am the one that should have known better and for that I am sincerely sorry. Joseph, I release you from your contract and I release you as my lover and my boyfriend. All that I ask is that you wait until Gavin returns in two weeks and we sit him down and explain the situation to him so that he understands." I pleaded as I looked into his tear filled eyes.

Fuck, I felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest as I watched Joseph shaking his head no at me. I had to bite my tongue to keep myself from releasing the sob that was clogging my throat, to keep it from bubbling out and wrecking me even more when Joseph flung himself into my lap and started sobbing, telling me that he loved me, and that he loves us. I wrapped him up tightly in my arms and ran my hands over the warm skin of his back. "I know baby, but understand that I am giving you a chance to be free to choose someone that can make you happy. I am righting the wrong that I have done by not giving you that opportunity for all this time. I love you and I always will, and if you don't find what it is you are looking for out there, Gavin and I will always be here for you. Come back to me, and come back to us. We will always welcome you back with open arms."

Joseph almost had me collapse and beg him to stay when he leaned forward and gave me one of the sweetest but regretful kisses I have ever experienced. "I am sorry, I tried but I knew for sure when someone else caught my eye. I couldn't lie to myself and I can't lie to you. I felt like I was betraying you and I love you I do, but..."

"Shh baby, I understand. There is no need for you to tear yourself up this way. Remember what I said. Go after this person, and I sure hope that they know and appreciate what a treasure you really are my love." I said as I withdrew the chain hanging from my neck and selected the key to his collar. He released a heartfelt sob when I unlocked the tiny lock and removed the collar from around his throat. I leaned forward and kissed his tears away and we just sat there holding each other. There was no more room for regret; my burden was lighter that I have done right by him. But tell that to my aching heart. I surely hoped that Michael will love this man like he deserves to be loved or else I was going to go to jail for murder. God, as much as I wanted to just break down and scream my pain away, I couldn't. I still have Gavin to deal with and I have to remain strong for both Joseph and Gavin. The time for my breakdown will come soon enough. But right now, I have Joseph in my arms and he needed my comfort and my strength and I will always give this beautiful man whatever it is that he needs. Always.