✨curious✨

as the pandemic situation worsen, jungkook had to work at home. jungkook brought home all of his office files and puts them in the office room that he made from taehyung's old room. "baby, if during daddy's meeting you need any help, just come to daddy's office okay?" jungkook said as they were watching some show on the tv. taehyung looks up from his toys. "but daddy office far?" taehyung said, confused why did his daddy told him to go to his office. jungkook chuckles. "daddy will be working at home baby. so whenever you need me, just come to me, okay?" taehyung nodded. "daddy at home? no go work?" taehyung asked as he climbed the couch. "still working but at home." taehyung giggles, happy that his daddy is staying at home.

thing has been going smoothly with the meeting in the morning since taehyung hasn't woke up. around 10 am, taehyung wakes up but seems like he's fine. he just quietly eats his late breakfast and play with his toys after he's done showering. with jungkook's help of course. jungkook tries to complete his works before lunch so that he could prepare some meals for taehyung. it was kinda rush but still fine since its kinda normal for him to finish his works, so that he could have lunch with taehyung. after they were done with their lunch, jungkook puts taehyung for a nap and went back to his office.

it was around 2 pm during his meeting when jungkook heard some knocking on his door. he mutes his mic and went to open the door. taehyung was standing outside his door with a guilty eyes. "dada busy?" he asked. "kinda. but do you need anything for daddy? its totally fine. daddy can help you." jungkook holds taehyung hands, assuring that its fine. "taetae kinda miss daddy? can taetae have snuggle?"

jungkook thought to himself for a bit and smiles. "of course we can snuggles. daddy also kinda miss you. actually daddy miss you a lot. taehyung smiles as jungkook pulls him inside the room and let him straddles his lap. taehyung snuggles closer to jungkook during the meeting, asking questions about the things said in the meeting. jungkook had to mute himself as he tries to answer whatever taehyung is asking. "you're a curious little thing aren't you?"
___________________________________________
hi! decided to do a double update! since i have leave this story on hold without any notice 😅 and kinda miss you guys 🤍 right now, i just finish my mid semester holiday and just started my classes so i might going to be busy. again. but its my fault for not posting anything when i had the chance 🥲 how's you guys country covid situation? mine just started another lockdown since the cases increasing day by day. i had to stay at home, unable to go to uni 😭 please take care of yourself. make sure you wash your hands and only goes out when it's important. praying for everyone's safety and for this covid to end. love you guyss 💜