Chapter 18.5 Cosplay Week Varia Style

Start from the beginning

"Oops, sorry." Lussuria apologized and let go of Tsuna. "So, what are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm having a duel with the fake prince!" Tsuna exclaimed as pulled out yet another set of knives.

"Ushishishi~ Fake? Then where's your crown?" Bel questioned. He's really enjoying their little act. It's been far too long since he played like this. Ever since he killed his own brother.

Tsuna was taken aback. He had forgotten about the crown. Well, more like he hadn't found one even in the treasure box. "Uhhh... uhm… I forgot?" He said sheepishly and suddenly there's some weight on his head. He touched it and was surprised when he realized what it was. It was Bel's crown.

"Ushishishi~ A prince should never leave or forget his crown like that." Bel said. He had now remembered where Tsuna had gotten all of those things and the fact that there was no crown. To tell you the truth his crown was his one and only. There were no spares and he hadn't taken them off ever since his birth. But today, he'd do it for Tsuna.

"But Bel!" Tsuna started protesting. He can't possibly wear that. What if he accidentally dropped the crown? Bel wouldn't like that. But all of these was shut off when held his hand.

"Ushishishi~ Come on. I shall teach you how to be a prince."

Tsuna just looked at him and smiled as he followed Bel. "Hai! You know I'm just wondering. How could you see while your bangs is on the way? I had to trip several times to go here."

"Ushishishi~ Because I'm a prince." It really isn't bad to have a brother.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Sunglasses, check. Fur, check. Metal plate, check. Weird hairstyle, uhm... is this right? Never mind, half check. I guess I'm good to go." Tsuna stated as he checked himself in front of the mirror. Today, he's going to mimic his Luss-nee-chan so he woke up extra early to do the routine: Waking up the other members. And so, he went to his first victim.

*Knock, knock*

"Fran, it's time for breakfast!" Tsuna shouted. After a few seconds, he heard a faint 'Hai!’ That went well. So now on to the second victim. Tsuna walked along the hallways and stopped in front of a door.

*Knock, knock*

"Bel, it's already morning!" This time it was Bel's turn to be woken up. He expected that it would turn out peaceful just like with Fran, but he stand corrected. Instead of a normal response, after a few seconds, knives were already etched on the door, almost hitting Tsuna.

"HIEEE!" Tsuna shrieked but he guessed he was somewhat successful so he continued on the third. As he moved closer to his target door, he already heard some ramblings.

"600... 10... 20..." Tsuna knitted his eyebrows. What was that? And so, he knocked.

*Knock, knock*

"Mammon?" He called but still the ramblings go on.

"80... 90... 700..." Then Tsuna just shrugged. It must be his Mammon-nee counting some money. Well, at least she's already awake. So, he continued his journey.

His next destination was supposed to be Levi's room but then he remembered the last time he was in Levi's care. He was awake at 4 'o clock in the morning. Now that's Tsuna thinks about it, he's also going to wake up as early as that if wants to be like Levi. He cringed. Guess he have to set his alarm clock late but for now, on to the last victim.

*Knock, knock*

"Squ-chan! It's time to wake up!" Tsuna called but there was no answer so he tried it again. "Squ-chan!" And yet again, there was no answer. So he slowly opened the door and peeked. There he saw Squalo sleeping on the bed.