Chapter 21: Encounter

Warning: Expect some lazy/crappy writing skills.

Chapter 21: Encounter

'Bang!'

"How's he doing, Reborn?" Iemitsu asked the arcobaleno beside him as they watch the spar between Ieyasu and Basil. So far, no one was backing down.

"No good." Reborn replied, his expression blank. True, Ieyasu's aim was getting better but without a better dying will then he'll probably die before the match even begins.

Iemitsu looked at Reborn, disappointed at what he said. Surely, there's another way. "Can't he just fight like Vongola Primo?"

Reborn shook his head. "If he can do that, then I would've known a long time ago. Besides, Leon is never wrong at choosing a weapon." Then he looked at Ieyasu. The flame on his forehead is slowly dissipating everytime he shoot from his gun. It's as if something is eating him up. "Iemitsu, what do you know about Vongola Settimo?"

"Among the Vongola bosses, he had the weakest flame so he used a dying will gun to compensate for it." Iemitsu explained with ease as he already memorized Vongola's history.

Reborn nodded. There's no mistake that they have the same knowledge. "Despite having the weakest flame, he never ran out."

"What are you implying, Reborn?" Iemitsu was already quite confused at where their topic was going so he waited for Reborn's reply but it only made him frown.

"Dame-yasu's flame was never weak to begin with." He said but as if on cue to prove his point wrong, there's a loud crash in the background and they saw Ieyasu almost unconscious. "I'm afraid we can't still teach him that."

"Fuck." Ieyasu mumbled as he caressed his head. Who won't, when someone sent you flying over?

Basil, as soon as he attacked, went out of his dying will mode  and ran towards Ieyasu. He really thought the latter was going to dodge the attack so he went full force but he was stand corrected. "I'm really sorry Sawada-dono! I didn't mean to!" He apologized and was about to tend his wounds when Reborn came up to them.

"This is enough for today."
---------------------------------------------------------
"That really hurts. Basil sure kick hard." Ieyasu complained only to be kicked by Reborn on the head.

"Stop your whining Dame-yasu. I thought you could do better than that." They are now walking towards home after their training session.

Basil looked at them. He's still really guilty after what he have done. So he bowed in front of Ieyasu. "I'm really sorry, Sawada-dono!"

Ieyasu just nodded. He's not really angry over the lost. He was about to say something when he was beaten by Reborn.

"Don't be Basil." Reborn said, an evil glint in his eyes, while Ieyasu glared at him. "You should be proud you got to hit him."

They continued to walk silently. No one even said a word probably because they're tired. They are only a few more steps away from home when Iemitsu's phone rang.

"Hello?" Iemitsu greeted though the next thing he heard made him more serious. "What? Ok, I'll get things ready."

The others stared at him, really curious on that phone call. They wondered who it was to make the CEDEF leader talk about business.

"What's the matter, Iemitsu?" Reborn was the first one to ask though he already had a hunch on what is it. He just got to confirm.

Iemitsu shadowed his eyes. They really got to act fast now. "They're here."

Ieyasu widen his eyes. "What?! I thought we still have a week before they arrived? I'm not even ready to fight!"

"It's my fault son. I never would have thought that they would discover the truth this fast." Then Iemitsu shook his head. "No. More likely, they've already given us the time. I knew Squalo not returning to Italy was really fishy and I didn't something about it."