The desk in their study was covered with equipment from ropes to taser guns. They definitely were not lacking anything. "Take all of it." Argent stated firmly.

"What's the plan here?" Stilinski asked.

"Our best shot right now is for Derek to try to pick up Stiles' scent at Eichen House. Especially if he went through something stressful there." Argent explained.

"Should all five of us be going to the same place?" Allison asked.

"Where else has Stiles been showing up?" Argent questioned back.

"School, the hospital." Brooke listed.

"Okay, hold on. We did this already. He disappeared. We started looking for him. Then walked right into a trap at the hospital." Derek explained.

"He's getting us to repeat the same moves." Argent worked out.

Allison nodded, "So, what do we do? Wait for him to come to us?"

"We can't." Derek stated, "Not if the oni find him when the sun goes down."

"Scott'a working on them right now, with Kira." Stilinski added. Now really wasn't the right time, but Brooke couldn't help but perk up at the sound of his name.

Ever since last night she'd realised something, something that had never happened to her before and so every time the boy's name came up she suddenly became more interested.

"That's the problem." Argent told them, "We're all trying to outfox the fox."

"Listen." they all turned their heads to Mr Stilinski, "I'll understand if anyone wants to back out."

"I'm not going to be the first wolf to run from a fox." Derek said.

"Apparently I'm carrying a lightsaber." Argent added.

"Dad, you and Derek hit Eichen house. Sheriff, Brooke, it's us at the hospital. We all meet in the school." Allison told everyone grabbing a duffel bag of equipment.

Brooke, Stilinski and Allison all walked out, the police sheriff taking the bag from the hunter. Going off to find the nogitsune.

What could go wrong?

✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄

The three all got into an elevator at the hospital, they stood in silence before Sheriff spoke, "You know what, I don't know how you guys do it. You're all so strong. You're fearless. Hell, you even manage to keep your grades up."

Brooklyn scrunched her face up, the last part was most definitely not spoken to her. "I am failing Econ." Allison admitted.

"Yeah," Brooke said shyly, "I'm failing most classes. But that's kinda expected." Stilinski took a look at her, to which she smiled cheekily. She wasn't too bothered by her lack of academic ability.

"Is that Coach's class?" Sheriff asked Allison, she nodded. "Well, I'll have a talk with him."

Allison smiled quickly but it was obvious she was trying to hold back tears. Stilinski saw this and stopped the elevator. "Hey, you okay?" he inquired.