"Don't look at me like that, you cute brat!"

Jungkook won

I laughed seeing how grumpy the oldest looks, but soon melted when his little brother hugged him happily.

He's too soft for his brother. The kid just needs to smile and he would turn to mush

"You can only choose one though! Don't overwhelm the kids at your school. It's too risky, just wear your pretty clothes little by little as days goes by"

Jungkook hummed excitedly. He skipped towards his closet and pull out a white shirt. In a blink of an eye, Yoongi hyung was suddenly beside him with a look of disagreement.

"I'm gonna have to stop you right there"

I looked at him confused.

"It's.. it's just a white shirt, hyung. He can just wear his leather jacket to cover-"
"Shut the fuck up, Sun's ass"

What the fuck?

Joon massaged his forehead, tired at the scene he's witnessing in front of him.

"Hyung... what did you expect Jungkook to wear?"
"White socks"

HE CAN'T BE SERIOUS!

"Hyungie! No one would notice such a change! Who even looks down and point out I'm wearing white socks instead of black?"
"What are you talking about? Anyone would notice"

For fuck's sake, Yoongi!

******* End

TAEHYUNG POV

"I... how did you manage to convince hyung about the spectacles?"
"We didn't"

What?

"I just grabbed the first thing I see in Kook's room and bolted out of the house, dragging Jungkook with me"

Jungkook sighs and looked up with a tired look.

"Feel bad for Joonie hyung, he was so scared and hesitant to block Yoongi hyung from running after us"

Hoseok hyung just scoffed and rolled his eyes at this. He let's go of Jungkook to cross his arms and huffs.

"He's a giant compared to Yoongi hyung! He was holding his arms out like he's dealing with a lion, but it's someone 5 times shorter than him! And guess what else he did!"

I have no idea what could've happened, so I remained quiet and let Hoseok hyung continue with his rant.

"I didn't see it, but I heard a spraying sound followed by a menacing hiss..."

Don't tell me...

"D-Did.. he?"
"Spray Yoongi hyung with water? Yes"

Oh my god

••••••• ••••• •••••••

I just finished my last class for today and felt my energy being low. I tiredly walked out of my classroom, but was engulfed in a big hug. We would've fallen if we weren't close to a wall.

I looked down at my attacker and felt like all my energy went back to full after seeing those sparkling doe eyes.