"Not to ruin your moment, but it's disrespectful to ignore your Hoseok hyung, Tae"

I just hummed in response and continued cuddling Jungkook. Sadly, I was hit on the head and he was taken away from my embrace.

I whined and tried to reach out, but Hoseok hyung smacked my hand away, so I ended up growling at him.

"Shut up, Tae! How dare you growl at your hyung like that! Don't make me do a drop kick on you!"

I do not want to end up like Joon hyung with Yoongi hyung...

"Fine! I'm sorry and good morning, hyung"
"Good morning to you too, clingy possessive puke-colored giraffe"

I- ... hyung has been hanging out with Jin hyung and Jimin way too much

Jungkook just giggled and wrapped his hand around Hoseok hyung's arm. I furrowed my brows seeing this cause I want him to cling onto me instead.

"Don't look so territorial there, Baby Tae. It's considered rude to keep Jungkook all to yourself"

I blushed at that and sneered at him. He just rolled his eyes and clung onto my Jungkook to most likely piss me off even more.

"Anyway, I bet you're wondering why our Koo here is wearing his glasses"

This got me curious and delayed my imagination with me strangling Hoseok.

"It's kind of a funny story to be honest. Yoongi hyung almost passed out when Jungkook told him he wants to wear one of his more prettier clothes or accessories"

Jungkook sighs and shook his head a bit.

"It was so hard to convince my hyungie. He wanted to be the one to choose which of my clothes or accessories I should go for. What happened was honestly ridiculous"

******* Flashback

HOSEOK POV

Joon and I watched the two brothers bickering over the youngest' decision with wearing one of his pretty clothes. I get that it scares Yoongi hyung about the possible perverts and creeps...

....especially when he won't be by his side to protect him anymore.

I heard Joon sigh beside me and being the more 'mature' and 'responsible' out of the four of us, he decided to speak up.

"Hyung I get that you're worried, but from what I heard from you... Jungkook will be protected and kept safe since his hyungs will be there for him instead of you"

That made the oldest shut his mouth and looked down a bit. I can tell he's trying to think of ways to rebuttal Joon's statement, so I decided to help.

"Hyung, Joon is right. Tae, Jimin and I won't be leaving Jungkook by himself. Don't you want Koo to finally wear something he likes and feel... free?"

Jungkook nodded frantically and stared into his brother's eyes. He's giving him the puppy-eyes and I call that a foul play.

He's using aegyo on him.. that's unfair

 that's unfair