The tan-skinned Korean grinned at the sight. "What about you and that hopeless romantic dude from Engineering?"

The Japanese immediately pinch him on the side and made faces to dodge his question which he only answered with a victorious laugh before he continued eating his food. He didn't know but spending time with his friends felt like home even if he only knew them for a year. Spending time with them made him feel like they've known each other for decades and if he can exaggerate more, it was as if they met him in his past life.

"Oh, by the way. Don't you have any plans to celebrate your 21st birthday?" Mashiho queried after successfully cleaning the whole room and organizing back to how it looked like earlier.

Jeongwoo chuckled at the question. "Mashi, that's literally a month ago. I was too busy to have a decent celebration." he answered. Last month, he only went out to dinner with his family and that's it since he had a few term papers to finish as well as a research paper to defend.

"Come on. You haven't celebrated it with us." Jihoon got up from snuggling close to his boyfriend, giving a convincing look to the younger.

The latter only sighed and the older ones in the group took that nonverbal gesture as a go signal. "Then let's celebrate it! What about a party?" the other Japanese suggested in enthusiasm.

"Junkyu knows a place where we can rent a yacht! We could celebrate it in that place."

Jeongwoo shakes his hands no and hurriedly moves up. "I don't have the money for that!" he protested making the others laugh.

"You literally came from a rich family, what do you mean?" Junghwan stated earning a nod from their friends who only proceeds to jot down their plans for Jeongwoo's late celebration.

The afternoon passed by quickly, at exactly 3, they had to walk back to the university to attend their respective lectures. Jeongwoo was now left with Asahi and Doyoung who are in the same department as him.

"You look so down and stressed these past few days." Asahi, the oldest of the three, commented while they're walking in the hallway.

Jeongwoo took a deep breath before he looked away and stared at the group of people struggling to make it in time for their classes.

"I'm okay but.... how do I say this? I feel strange."

The two males beside him exchange glances. "What do you mean?" Doyoung asked carefully.

"Strange for feeling like I am not myself. Do you know that weird feeling of waking up one day with a heavy heart? I feel like I have forgotten who I am." he explained and even made gestures to express his sentiment but the two only stared at him in silence.

Jeongwoo awkwardly nibbles his lips and scratched his nape. "Forget it! I know I'm acting weird. Just pretend I never said that!"

Silence embraced the atmosphere after he said those words and when he tilted his head to check the two, they're still giving him a blank stare that automatically scared Jeongwoo a bit.

"Do you believe in the afterlife? Archangels? Immortals?" Asahi asked and Jeongwoo did not fail to notice how Doyoung panicked at the older male's question.

The youngest of the three stared into nothingness before looking back and forth from Doyoung then to Asahi before he burst out laughing.

"What the heck, Asahi? Are you a kindergarten?" Jeongwoo said in between laughter. "You watched too many dramas and read too many webtoons!"