𝟣𝟫 | 𝖣𝖨𝖲𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖢𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭

Start from the beginning

"I thought they took that off," Paris tells her, after checking.

"Nah, they just changed how you get to it," Corinne says opening Instagram.

"Go on your profile and click on the three lines in the top left corner and press discover people and the option for your contacts should pop up." She explains.

"Do me a favor and check your contacts," Paris tells her.

"Send it." Corinne says before asking Demon, "What are you doing?" He ignores her, continuing to slide his hands up the shirt she had on.

"Hmm?" Paris hums.

"I wasn't talking to you." She says, before putting herself on mute.

"Tell her you gone call her back." He mutters as his hand slides up her body causing the shirt to rise. "Why?" She asks. "I'm tryna touch you." He says, pulling the shirt up to expose her breasts before he laid his head on the left one.

"Stop!" She drags out.

"Soft ass titties." He tells her, making her roll her eyes as he squeezes it.

"You thought they was finna be hard?" She asks. "You got it?" Paris pops in. "Let me look," Corinne tells her taking herself off mute.

"Did it hurt?" He asks her, pinching her nipple. "What you think?" She retorts, putting herself back on mute.

"Just tell her you gone call her back." He grumbles squeezing softly. "Cause you wanna be bothered with me now?" She asks.

"Stay on the phone if you want to." He tells her, adjusting his body slightly. She finally goes to check Paris' text when Demon opens his mouth again only to close it around her nipple including her lotus flower barbell that was on display.

"Oh my god, stop." She whines, losing her train of thought. "Tell her you gone call her back." He tells her moving his hand.

"D, stop...." She whines as he moves his mouth to suck on her other nipple.

"You checked yet?" Paris asks.

"You just got waxed a couple days ago, right?" Demon questions at the same time. "I ain't check yet," Corinne answers Paris going on and off mute putting herself back on mute. "It don't matter to me." He thinks, before sliding his hand in her shorts to find out.

"I'mma call you back," Corinne says.

"Oka-" Paris' couldn't even finish her sentence before Corinne hung up.

"You know you wet as fuck?" He asks her, lightly biting the flesh as he kissed his way up her body while his fingertips touched her lower lips.

"Shut up." She tells him before he kisses her.

"I can do whatever to you?" He asks in between kissing her jaw and neck. "Mhmm." She moans as his fingers start doing more than just teasing in between her legs.

"Talk to me." He tells her.

"You can do whatever you want to me." She whispers making him smile kissing her lips as he moved back down to give her breasts attention again. "I would appreciate it if you called me daddy." He tells her.

"I can call you massa." She laughs.

"I hate you." He tells her, sitting up.

"No, you don't." She smiles as he pulls her shorts down, spreading her legs.

$ $ $

"We short 'bout thirty stacks," Tadoe speaks up. "It's whatever." Demon shrugs, putting a rubber band around the last stack that was considered pay for the dope boys that sold his drugs.

"What?" He asks.

"She finally let you hit, huh?" Marquell looks at him.

"What you mean?" He plays dumb. "You being too nice. You not letting nobody get over on you for thirty-five k."

"You got some pussy." Tadoe expands on Five's short statement. "No, I didn't." He continues to attempt to dismiss their claims that he had sex with someone special. "A fucking lie." Meech ignores him.

"He lying hard as hell." Five says.

"No, I'm not." He tells them.

"Didn't she spend the night last night?" Meech asks. "And? That's my homie. We just be kicking it." Demon says.

"You dead ass gone lie?" Tadoe asks. "You gone tell Cassie you got Crystal pregnant?" He changes the subject. "Hell Nah," Tadoe tells him dramatically. "Stop tryna change the subject."

"You gone tell Mercedes, then she gone tell me and I'm gone tell them so just tell us now." Marquell attempts to bargain.

"Or Rin gone tell P and P-." Five starts.

"Awe yeah. You finna get caught up." Demon says, looking at Meech.

"Me? Never." Meech tells him.

"You said that the first two times. Still got caught the fuck up." Tadoe says.

"She was on the phone with Rin last night and said somebody FaceTimed you and you did the most but you still ain't answer. So she went in yo phone and go that number now she tryna figure it out and shit. Play that shit smart, my boy."

"Thought I raised you better than this..." Marquell starts.

"You supposed to save yo side hoe under LoJack. Nobody talk to that nigga." Tadoe says.

"Right. Been told you that."