Chapter 1

The friendship of this girls started from..........

Veronica and Mandelin were sisters, same on the other Martha and Maria were sisters too..... All four were in the same school... Veronica and Martha in 5th grade and Mandelin and Maria in UKG(Upper KinderGarten).... Until UKG Mandelin and Maria didn't travel together to school in a van... It all started after that... They became close friends because Veronica and Martha were close friends.....

All four will hangout together everywhere... They were neighbours too. But it was small so they couldn't hang out much.... All were beautiful and loved each other very much.... As Veronica and Mandelin grew they both got fat.... Anyways Martha still accepted her body and didn't do or say anything wrong....

But Mandelin started to feel that everyone doesn't like her... Veronica was a shy girl she doesn't like crowds, she doesn't talk to people much, gets angry soon even though she is O positive.... But still all their cousins like her and spent more time with her than to Mandelin.......

She didn't get jealous of Veronica but asked herself....

"Why nobody talks with me??? Did I do anything wrong???"

And now about their relatives... In special occasions we all know we meet our relatives.... But they all say to Mandelin that she should lose weight, lose weight, lose weight... They keep on said that to her ever time they spot her..... Now Veronica is in 10th grade and Mandelin in her 5th grade... She is understands what others mean instantly so each time they say that, even though they are her favourite people she hates them for that 1 second...

Nobody says that to Veronica!!!!

And because of that Maria was her only hope.....

The next year when she Mandelin was in her 6th grade her hope on Maria shattered onto pieces.. What happened was, Mandelin, Maria and some of the other people were sitting on the back seat of the van..... And one thing that Maria said to Mandelin at that point was.....

"The amount of space ypu are taking to sit will be enough for four people to sit"

At that time heart heart stopped. She didn't get angry....

"She is right. It is my fault!", she said to herself...

She started to cry.. tears were falling off her eyes without anyone noticing it. She was broke she saw out the window of the van and wiped her tear.. and that is when she noticed something wierd....

Hello!! Vote if you liked it! And comment if these lines made your heart feel that situation..... Good bye!!!!