"You already do, if you're talking about the whole thing with your ex, I promise her words mean shit to me."

"I know they do, but I don't want you to think of me differently. I-"

I cut him off with a kiss since he was beginning to ramble and trail off.
He just smirked against my lips before pulling away, though there was still barley any distance between us.

"You talk too much, you're Kuroo an amazing boyfriend, a great volleyball player, and basically everything I could ask for in a guy. Quit stressing out."

I giggled while he rolled his eyes and blushed lightly at my comments.

"You are so damn cute Chibi-Chan."

"Coming From the blushing Bedhead."

I teased while he pouted and grabbed me so I was sitting on his lap.
Lucky he had moved the seat back so there was enough space for me to sit on top of him.

"Now it's your turn for me to shut you up."

Kuroo purred while kissing me somewhat roughly but he definitely was taking his time.
I smiled against him while he let out a small chuckle and pulled me by my waist into him.

*Ring* *ring*

"Fuck sake."
Kuroo whined now picking up his phone and looking at the caller.
He showed it to me and it was Kenma, the picture was to die for though.
It was Kenma being shoved into a picture by Lev and Yaku.

"What is it?"

Kuroo answered while I just sighed and nuzzled into his neck.
He smiled down at me while Kenma talked.
Lucky it was loud enough I could hear it.

"Maddie is wondering where (y/n) is? She kinda needs her back here."

"She's with me, we went to get food."

"Well she does have her tournament tomorrow, she should probably get back here."

I knew that was Maddie talking now too since Kenna definitely wouldn't have said it like that.

"I'll make sure to get her home so she can sleep later, it's fine for now."

Kuroo said happily while kissing me softly and playing with my hair lightly.

"This would be different if she had a Cs;Go game, then she doesn't need to think but with Pokemon she needs to sleep well-"

"It'll be fine, I'm sure she'll sleep well when we get back. You two have fun~"

Kuroo cut Maddie off while hanging up and kissing me fully again.
He chuckled as he pulled away from my lips and just stayed like that with our foreheads pressing together.

"You really do have a female Kenna as your best friend."

He said with a small smirk before kissing my jaw and holding me closer to him.

"I do, I guess that's why we work so well, but she is right I have to sleep at some point."

"I could always tire you out Chibi~"

"Save it for After my game tomorrow, we have to pack for your training camp and all that."

He pouted jokingly for a second while peppering kissed down my neck and warming his hand up on the small of my back.

"Fine, im holding you to that one."

"I know you will Bedhead, but you're cute when you pout."

"Am not."

"Are to."

"Am not."

"Are to."

"Am not."

"Just shut up and kiss me already."

I smirked before tugging him into a kiss and feeling him grin slightly and run his hand up my back.

"At least I get my Chibi-Chan all week."

-