Summary.

In 'Layer of a Flower', Lieutenant Kennedy Rose, a remarkable Navy SEAL in a world of crime-fighting and deep-rooted friendships. Growing up together, Kennedy and Steve McGarrett were inseparable, relying on each other as their trusted right-hand throughout their extraordinary journeys.

Now back in Hawaii, Lieutenant Rose's allegiance to her country and her duty to protect her home take precedence over her blossoming love for Steve. Both Kennedy and Steve firmly believe that acknowledging their feelings would only serve as a distraction in their quest to serve and safeguard. With their unwavering commitment to their job, they adhere to the notion that emotions can make one vulnerable.

As members of the esteemed Five-0 crew, Kennedy, Steve, and their team embark on a relentless pursuit of justice, tackling criminal activities that threaten the tranquility of the island paradise. With their invaluable expertise and unwavering determination, they navigate a treacherous landscape where danger lurks at every turn.

Lieutenant Kennedy Rose's relentless pursuit of justice is both captivating and inspiring, as she fearlessly tackles crime head-on, balancing her personal feelings with her commitment to the greater good.

In the midst of the constant danger, Lieutenant Kennedy Rose must find the strength to confront her own fears and vulnerabilities, questioning the notion that emotions can truly hinder her dedication to her duty. Will she and Steve eventually find the courage to acknowledge their feelings for each other, or will their commitment to their job keep them forever separated?

Layer of a Flower |Hawaii 5-0| [1]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara