"AKALI !!! AKALI!!! AKALI !!!" They all yelled, So it means that this Akali girl is really famous.

I looked beside me and find out that Yena was missing, I wondered my eyes more and I saw her walking towards me with two glass shots. She handed me the other glass while she holds on the other one.

"What is this???" I asked curiously.

"We should drink this before the performance starts." Yena said, then I tried to smell it but it doesn't smell like anything. It was transparent like water but a bit dense.

"Yah Yena! I'm not drinking thi-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence because the music started playing.

"Just drink it already!" Yena said then drink the alcohol that she brought. I looked at her and it seems like it was just normal water, she didn't flinched or made a funny expression.

So I raised the glass and drink, I consumed it quick so I wouldn't taste anything. But It really didn't taste like anything.

"Yah Yena, Is this it? You really made me drink water?" I said but then she looked at me mischievously.

"That's just beginners luck Yuqi! Shhh It's starting!" Yena said then I turned my attention at the stage.

"Get ready Yuqi, I am a hundred percent sure that you will never forget this performance" Yena said beside me.

The slow beat of the music made the atmosphere a bit hot. There were topless men appearing one by one on stage, all of them had a red scarf and white mask.

After a few moments, there was a sudden flash which made me close my eyes. When I opened them, I saw a person standing at the middle of the stage, everyone was jaw dropped including me.

She was wearing a black lingerie and a strapless bra, she matched it with black high heels which made her look like a runway model. But unlike the other people on stage, she was wearing a black mask.

I am starting to feel her aura and I can't keep my eyes of her. The music drops the beat and she started dancing sexily on the stage.

The way she sways her body was so perfect, but I can't see her face clearly. I didn't notice myself slowly walking near the stage. I pushed a few people just to get in front.

People started throwing cash in the air as she lays down to the floor and grinds her self.

"FUCK AKALI YOU'RE SO HOT!" Someone shouted from a distance.

"I WANT YOU IN MY BED TONIGHT!" The other guy screamed.

My body started to feel hot and I am definitely turned on, but there is a part of me that felt a bit nauseated. My vision started to become blurry but I tried to resist it because I am trying to watch her perform.

This must be Akali, for sure this is her. No wonder she is the best, I mean just look at the way she seduces people just by dancing.

My stomach started to feel acidic and I feel like something is wrong with the shot that Yena gave me earlier. I think it's not water, but I was too late to realize.

I continued watching her dance in front of me despite the fact that I was already completely dizzy. I was trying to get a clear view of her face but I can't, all I can see was her eyes.

Her eyes suddenly met mine and she looked at me intensely, she walked closer to the stage where I was and knelt. She licked her lips which made my whole body electrified from the sensation I was feeling.

She used her finger and pecked my lips, I felt a shiver going down to my spine as I felt her touch my lips. I looked at her eyes and they were staring at me as if it wants to know what's running inside my head.