Team noticed the change in his boyfriend's expression. He knew what he was thinking. 'He thinks it's his fault..'

Team squeezed Win's hand and ducked his head under Win's lowered one, smiling at him. Win raised his eyes looking at his smiling lover. It made his heart flutter.

The two raised their heads in sync and they looked at the people at their table. They were staring. Team made eye contact with all three of them.

"What?" he said asking them why they were looking.

Manaow stood up and screamed. "FINALLY! THANK GOD!"

Everyone in the canteen looked their way as Manaow sat back down. She leaned forward over the table. "When did this happen?" she asked waving her finger between the two.

"Yeah. When did it happen?" Pharm joined in, smiling his cheesy smile.

The two boys looked at each other, still holding hands under the table. Then they look back.

"Nothing happened"
"After the waterfall trip."
The two boys sentences overlapped.

Win repositioned himself in his seat to look more clearly at his boyfriend. He was in shock. He saw the tips of Team's ears turn a light shade of pink. 'He told them? I can't believe he actually told them!' Win was ecstatic.

Manaow and Pharm looked at Dean and asked him if he knew about them.

"Yeah.." Dean said causing Pharm to hit his arm.

"P'Dean! You knew and you didn't tell me?" Pharm said.

"It's not my story to tell. They would have told you when they wanted to." Dean responded.
(*wow what an intellectual Dean is ;)*)

******

Team got his keys out of his bag. He put them in the door and opened it. He walked in taking his shoes off and dropping his bag, heading towards the kitchen.

"You want some water?"  He turned around asking his boyfriend who had been following him all day ever since lunch. Win was right behind him. As soon and he was turned around he was immediately pinned against the counter.

"Ah.. Win.." Team placed his hands on his partners chest pushing him back slightly. 'He's so close' the boy thought nervously.

Win smirked at the blushing boy and moved in closer.

"You told them." Win said  his voice soft, completely different from the expression on his face

"Huh?" The nervous boy against him asked. Win could feel Team's heart pounding, this made him content.

He placed a hand on the back of Team's thigh, lifting him up onto the countertop.

Team squeaked from the sudden movement. "Ai Win! Let me down." he said tapping on Win's chest.

Win set his hands on the squirming boy's knees to steady him.

"You told them that we were dating."  Win smiled.

Team looked at his smiling boyfriend in front of him. His smile made Team's heart melt.

"Y-Yeah..I guess I-I did..huh?" Team said slightly avoiding Win's eyes. 

Win slid in between Team's legs, bringing his to the edge of the counter and hugged him. Settling his head in the nook of his lover's neck.

"Thank you.." he said. His voice sounded as he were on the verge of crying, making Team anxious.

"Oh no. Win please don't cry.." Win lifted his head up and looked in Team's eyes.

"Hey! Who said I was crying?" Win said letting his hands drop to rest around Team's lower back.

Team pointed at Win's cheek with his index finger where a tear had fallen. Win got embarrassed and went to wipe the tear away but Team caught his arm. Win just stared at him dubiously.

Team scooted closer to Win, loosely wrapping his legs around his partner's waist. He felt Win's body stiffen due to the unexpected movement. Team took the arm he had stopped form moving and pushed it to the side as he closed the distance between them. He hesitantly placed a feather light kiss on Win's cheek, kissing away the tear that had escaped his eye.

Team moved away as he cleared his throat and dropped Win's arm. He managed to lightly shove Win to the side as he jumped off the kitchen counter.

He started walking over to the refrigerator when he felt a set of arms wrap around his neck from the back.

"Aiyah! You like me." Win sighed holding Team tighter and propping his chin on his shoulder.

Team just stood there and brought his hands up to hold onto the arms wrapped around him.

'No you stupid, I love you.' Team thought to himself before closing his eyes.

{oop I promised you guys a 3rd chapter this month and here it is :) Also I wrote this during one of my lectures (don't tell my prof) last week so if I entered any chemical compounds my bad hehe}