♡ happy ending !

Start from the beginning

Win already felt his eyes roll back in his head and his toes curl – this was different from all the other times they had had sex; they never had taken things as slow as they had now.

It was different and even though Win really loved it to get fucked hard, he felt something new when Bright rolled them over and pressed Win down into the mattress with his full weight.

They stopped for a moment, foreheads pressing against one another and kissing deeply – Win had thrown his arms around Bright's neck to push him even closer against him, and Bright had hitched up the other man's legs over the swell of his ass to feel him even deeper.

Bright slowly started to roll his hips again – their lips still connected only to break apart for air for a moment.

Win's head was spinning, and he felt collecting between them and it should be gross, but it really wasn't. It was hot and steamy and everything Win had ever dreamed about when he thought about making love with someone.

Bright's weight on top of him pressed down so deliciously – his dick was trapped between his stomach and Bright's, the head getting dragged between the muscles at every roll of the older man's hips.

Win couldn't keep still – his hands grabbing at every millimeter of skin he could reach – back, neck, shoulders, ass, thighs – it didn't matter, all that mattered was Bright's hot body on top of his, his hot breath and pants against the side of his neck and the sharp bite of his teeth against his collarbone and nipples.

The way he grinded his hips, making the head of his pulsating cock glide over his prostate again and again – he had to bite down on Bright's shoulder to muffle his moans.

The pleasure started low at the pit of his stomach – it was like getting drunk, the first few drinks creating an even buzz, the excitement, the happiness washing through your body making you happy.

The more it went on, the more intense this buzz grew – the more his head started to skin, and his thighs started to shake. Precum was already leaking from his cock, but he didn't dare to put his hand on himself – he couldn't anyways, too busy holding onto Bright for dear life.

Win started to toss his head left and right, not knowing what to do with his limbs as the pleasure spread through him – it was maddening. It was like was dancing between the line of not being able to reach their high and it is crashing through them.

Win felt Bright's lips on his throat again, wandering up to his lips until they kissed again – tongues caressing one another.

It was hard to breath that way, but Win loved it – loved the closeness he felt, the heat between them. He felt every single muscle of Bright shifting against him, the way he flexed his muscles to cause both of them pleasure, the way his breath hitched as Win's muscles tightened around him even more.

He felt the all too familiar pull of his oncoming orgasm – he quickly let go of Bright's back and took one hand of the other man in his own. Their lips parted as Bright continued to thrust into him, their breath mingling and their eyes vulnerable.

"2gether.", Win didn't know who whispered it, but it made him come alive – he nodded, looking directly into Bright's eyes as they finally stumbled over the edge, clinging onto one another as their orgasm washed over them.

Bright couldn't hold himself up anymore and fell onto Win, but he didn't mind at all. His arms immediately wrapped around him, pressing their overheated bodies against one another.

It felt like his whole body was on fire, high on love and he felt like he was flying. Bright wasn't much better – he was holding onto Win tightly, burying his head in the crook of his neck and inhaling his scent.