For the next hour, they reveled in the bliss of each other. Mark pulling so much from her till he couldn't stop his own completion. As they've done before, when he climaxed, she did too. Then he fell to the side pulling her to his side so he may hold her as they caught their breathes.

Mark looked down to his beauty to find her staring up at him with a look he'd seen nearly all night but didn't understand. He lightly brushed her cheek causing her eyes to close momentarily. "Tell me what's going on in your mind. Something must be plaguing you since you left your father's study. Was it being in there? If so, don't go back. Stay with me tomorrow."

Dawn shook her head as she shifted placing her body along his. Her breasts pressed against his abdomen. "You'll love me no matter what, right?"

He frowned placing both his hands on her cheeks. "Why would you ask that when you know the answer? Nothing in this world would ever make me stop loving you."

"Even if I'm not from this world?"

Smirking, he brushed his finger tips along her cheekbone. "I've always thought of you as being heavenly." Then his smirk fell as his thoughts turned. "I'd never thought in a million years I'd be blessed with such an angel."

She couldn't help giggling as she smacked his chest lightly causing him to smirk. "I was being serious."

"And so was I." His trademark smirk back on his face as he gazed at her with all his love for her.

With a deep and long sigh, Dawn lifted off Mark's chest. He pouted but frowned when he watched her stride over to the other side of their room. The master bedroom. The one that used to be her parents and still held the same furniture though the bed had a new mattress and bedding that her brother had purchased just for her bedroom. Soft golds with hints of purple when the shadows hit the fabric.

She pulled out a nightgown and put it on making Mark sit up with a start. "You're going somewhere?"

Turning around quickly, she tossed a pair of lounge pants at him. "I want to show you something." She shook her head slightly. "I need to show you it."

Mark frowned as he slipped the pants on. When she held her hand out, he willingly and curiously took it. Mark would follow her anywhere and if she wants to show him something, he was going to let her. To see her so open with him warmed his heart and made his frown turn up in to a sweet smile.

He was even more curious when she took him to her father's study. His body stiffening when Dawn moved the dial of the statue unveiling the hidden staircase. He was shocked that there was a hidden room within Dawn's family home. But what was he expecting?

At the moment, Mark couldn't see the stairwell as the night was dark. For this reason, Dawn had grabbed the flashlight from their room. She twisted it on and linked her hand in Mark's again pulling him in with her.

They descended slowly down the stairs. Marks eyes flickering all around them. The light of the flashlight only hitting stone bricks that lined the walls of the stairwell. It wasn't till the bottom that he sucked in his breathe at the large open space before them. The light of the flashlight only brightening a tenth of the area before Dawn found the light switch again and flicked it on.

"Did you know this was here?"

Dawn shook her head as she moved through the room. "Neither Stephan nor I knew about it growing up. I don't even think that Nicholas knew either as it looks so untouched before we entered it earlier." She stopped at a workbench and touched the device from earlier.

Again Athenea materialized with the bands of light from the rings of the device. Mark gripped the workbench behind him in shock as he watched the whole thing in pure disbelief even though he was seeing it with his own eyes. "What the...?"