"No! Stop!" Azalea yelled, but it was too late. As he drew the last line, she began to fall back. Finn caught her and laid her down. Her skin greyed as purple veins grew on her skin. Finn smiled in satisfaction.

"Nik!" Rebekah called out, walking through a hallway in the compound. Klaus walked out of a doorway, having just hung up the phone. He seemed angry.

"That was Aiden." Klaus said. "Finn has Azalea and Marcel."

"What? Why?" Rebekah asked, following Klaus as he continued walking.

"I don't know. Nor do I know where they are, what they're doing, or what specifically to do about it." He said, his tone vile. "This family makes me want to murder people."

"I see my timing is as impeccable as usual." Kol chimed in. The two turned to look at him.

"Well, the traitor thinks he can just waltz in here like he's welcome. You're aware our brother has the woman you love?"

"As gracious as your apology better be... you're still getting one hell of a slap-" Rebekah stepped towards him quickly. He held up a hand.

"Wait, wait, wait- I understand the irony of what I'm about to say, but I came here because I need your help." Kol said in a serious tone. Klaus laughed a little.

"Figure out how to undo your body swap, then we can talk about help." Rebekah snapped.

"You don't understand, Nik." Kol walked past Rebekah. "Finn has locked me in this body. No more jumping. He's put a curse on me, Nik. I am dying."

Kol scoffed, as the other two siblings shared a similar not-convinced look. "You don't believe me."

"Well, you're hardly the champion of truth-telling." Klaus said.

"Of course. Why would a brother expect his siblings to leap to his aid." Kol murmured.

"Oh, spare me the pity party, Kol. Your recent actions merit a certain allowance for disbelief." Klaus raised his voice, already frustrated.

"Look, I know what I've done! I betrayed the love of my life, twice. She may be out there dying right now because of me!" Kol turned to Rebekah. "But I won't apologize for trying to pull one over on you, Bex. You deserved it. But I don't deserve to die. Certainly not at the hands of my own family."

Klaus pulled him back, making them face each other. "What kind of con are you playing?"

"The con I hate the most. The truth."

"He's not lying. Even as a boy, Kol never lied once called out on the act. He may play dirty pool, but he's not lying." Rebekah chimed in. Klaus turned away from both of them.

"Nik, I was trying to help Marcel. Finn has him. He's trying to get a secret out of him. Something he thinks Marcel knows about you." Kol explained. Klaus and Rebekah looked at one another. "He's right, isn't he?"

"Marcel doesn't know anything about anything."

"But Aza does, doesn't she? Finn has the means to get it out of her head, one way or another."