twelve

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'..'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 '𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚖'

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'..'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"Kol." Klaus said, terrified of his younger brother. Azalea couldn't help the huge smile on her face.

"Long time, brother." Klaus began to back away. Finn suddenly appeared, grabbing a dagger and stabbing Klaus through the hand. Meanwhile, Kol went to Azalea, leaving no time for words before he brought her into a kiss.

Once they came apart, she whispered in his ear, "Now, go have your fun. I'll be here."

As she watched Kol approach Klaus, she noticed Rebekah joined in tormenting Klaus. "This is for our mother." She pulled a dagger out. Klaus fell back into Kol's arms, and Kol restrained him. Elijah looked at Damon and Stefan.

"You're free to go. This is family business." Elijah told them. They both left quickly. Azalea looked at Elijah, mouthing the words 'thank you' as Kol and Rebekah let go of Klaus. Elijah nodded to her as Kol returned to Azalea. He got behind her, his arms going around her waist. She grabbed his hands and leaned back against him.

"I like what you've done with the new place, Nik." Rebekah said, throwing a vase into a painting.

"I wanted it to be for all of us. A place we could all call home. A place we could all be a family. None of us would ever have to be alone again." Klaus tried, even though there was no soothing his siblings anger.

"Well you're right, none of us will be." Elijah started, looking back at his siblings.

"You're staying behind." Finn finished.

"We're leaving you, Nik. Right after I kill that doppelgänger wench, then you will be alone. Always and forever." Rebekah continued, mocking their family saying.

"If you run, I will hunt all of you down." Klaus threatened them. Azalea grabbed Kol's hand.

"Then you'll become everything you hate. Our father."

"I'm the hybrid! I can't be killed! I have nothing to fear from any of you." Klaus shouted. Azalea gripped Kol's hand tighter, but didn't let fear show on her face. His grip tightened too.

"You will when we have that coffin." Elijah pointed out. They all heard a door open and turn around. Their mother, Esther, walked in. Klaus gasped in shock.

"Mother?" Rebekah asked, surprised. Esther continued walking toward Klaus, who avoided looking at her.

"Look at me! Do you know why I'm here?" Esther asked. Klaus had tears in his eyes.

"You're here to kill me." He answered, tensions growing.

"Niklaus, you are my son and I am here to forgive you. I want us to be a family again."