"I love you so much.. thank you" I grin and she strokes my cheek softly "only the best for my amazing husband" she kisses me softly. "Hopefully we won't see too many paps over there, so you can have a relaxing time away too" I say, stroking her bump with my hand. "I hope so too" she smiles shyly, kissing my cheek before going to get up.

"I'm going to grab Charlotte, and then order us a take out breakfast" she giggles a bit, stroking her bump us she wanders out the room. I sigh softly once she's out the room; she's been acting so on edge and different through this pregnancy compared to Charlotte's. I vow to myself to do everything I can to make her feel okay again. Anything it takes.

——————

We've spent all morning in mine and Dakota's bed watching tv. We had our breakfast and then watched some cartoons for Charlotte. I contacted Amelia about tomorrow and she agreed to let us take Dulcie; as she needs to work away for a week or so anyway. "Shall we go out for dinner?" I ask Dakota as she's tucked into my side, our hands entwined as Charlotte rests on my chest, cuddling her comfort teddy as she watches the tv.

"Errr... sure" she nods a bit, but she sounds uncertain. "We don't have to.. but I'd like to take my wife out" I kiss her head and she nods a bit. "It just worries me.. the paps.." she whispers. "I wouldn't ever let anything happen to you baby" I kiss her hand softly. "I know you wouldn't... okay we'll go" she nods a bit and I kiss her head. "You choose baby, don't feel rushed into it.. we can ask Stella to watch Charlotte.. we can have some us time" I stroke her back and she nods again.

"I like that idea.. let's do that" she sits up and grabs her phone from the bedside table,  she dials her sisters number and it rings twice before she answers. They chat for a while and she asks her to have Charlotte for a few hours. Once they've finished she ends the call and places her phone down.

"She'll be here soon..." she smiles a bit, climbing out of bed. "I'll shower quickly" she kisses me softly and I nod, watching her wander off to the en-suite, pushing the door over slightly. I lean over and stroke Charlotte's head, watching as she smiles in her sleep. I kiss her hair softly and get up, placing pillows around her so she doesn't fall from the bed; before making my way to the bathroom.

Dakota's just getting out the shower cubicle and I wrap my arms around her naked, dripping wet body, from behind. "My wife is so goddamn beautiful" I kiss her neck softly. "Stopppp" she whines, giggling as she leans into me slightly, still trying to push herself away from me. "I'm so sorry, for being grumpy sometimes.." she sighs a bit, turning in my arms.

"don't ever feel like you need to apologise... I love you, whether you're happy or sad or angry. I'm here for you, right here" I pull her into my arms when she's got her towel around her. "Everything's going to be okay.. I'm here to protect you from any danger, and our beautiful baby boy is so healthy and doing well. Don't let yourself get stressed about it anymore" I kiss her head and she hugs me tightly.

"You really are one of the best things to ever happen to me" she gazes up at me before softly kissing me on the lips. "Ditto baby... " I kiss her again softly. "Mommy" we hear a whine from our room and I chuckle "I think our little girl wants her mommy" I stroke her cheek softly, kissing her once more before watching her giggle as she leaves the room.

"What's wrong with mommy's beautiful girl?!" I hear her gush to Charlotte before hearing Charlotte squeal and babble on loudly in reply. Both their giggles fill the room and it's my favourite sound. I listen to them as I shower; scrubbing my hair and body before getting out once I'm rinsed. I head back to our room and Dakota's dressed in black skinny jeans and a blue loose shirt that's tied together at the bottom of her bump.

"Daddy" Charlotte squeals from the bed, near the pillows, as she sits up playing with some of Dakota's make up products. "Hey gorgeous girl" I kiss her head as I sit next to her she hands me one of Dakota's make up brushes and I take it, thanking her. She giggles and turns to her mommy, watching her put her make up on.