"Thanks, you guys should go now."
I replied. Since no one can't know that I'm related to them, I can't went to school with them in a same car so they dropped me near the school. I'll have to walk for a minute.

Walking to school, I saw multiple of cars driving towards the school. Most of the cars looks expensive as fuck.

A minute later, I arrive the Royal Academy. The most prestigious school in the country.

It is known to have a successful students, big place, high education, expensive looking places, understanding teachers.
From the rumours, it is said that there's no rude teacher, the foods are perfect,
they have funny, smart, caring and understanding teachers,
everything screams money and most of them are from rich family, some of them are scholar students.

As I walk in the gate, I took in my surroundings and fucking hell this place is dark academia type. I love it.

I could see all of the other students chatting, laughing, arguing, studying and playing around. I heard a sound of my brothers talking, I turn to face them. They were laughing their asses off, some other people were surrounding them.

Then I saw Lucas a few feet away from them, talking to Ariana. They looks like they were arguing.

I felt a presence behind me and I turn around to see two guys and two girls, they seems le they were about to come towards me. They saw how I noticed them and blush in embarassment.

"Hey."
I laughed.

"Um— hey, are you new here ?"
One of the girls asked with a nervous smile.

"Well yeah, this is my first day."

"Oh that must be why."
She muttered under her breath. I don't have any friends so I guess I'll try to make friends, and I need friends anyway.

"If you guys don't mind, can any of you please show me where the principal office is ?"
I asked with a hopeful smile.

"S–sure!"

"Call me Lexi, and I'm Junior."

"You h-have a nice name. I'm Olivia, she's Annabella, this two guys are Lucas and Raymond. We're all junior."
They all give me a smilea and 'hey's. One of the guy have same name as Lucas, which will be a bit problem when they're together.

"Shit, I have to go."
Raymond spoke while looking at his watch, he look back up to face me,
"It was nice meeting you, Lexi. I'll see you at lunch I guess. Bye guys."
He quickly spoke and leave before any of us could respond.

Lucas chuckle,
"He have an 'appointment' with his crush."

"Ooh, okay."
I chuckles.

" I swear the guy's gonna do something stupid."
Olivia said while shaking her head.

" We should start going or we'll be late."
Annabella spoke as she takes Olivia's and my arms, dragging us.

"Slow down Anna— Slow fucking down."
I said groaning.

She stop suddenly with a gasp,
" Did you just curse ?"