"Harry does not kn-know what Louis means," his expression was troubled as he followed me into the kitchen.

"Basically," I sighed. "People would take you away."

Harry gasped, "Harry do-does n-not w-want to go a-away!"

Before I could respond, he was latching onto my arm in a panic. I quickly turned around to gently pry off the boy's almost painful grip, "No one is going to find out about you, so they won't be able to make you go away."

"And if they do?" Harry whimpered, staring up at me in despair as his ears once again flattened into his hair.

"I won't let them take you," I shrugged before adding jokingly. "Unless they offer money..."

"Louis would-?!" Harry began shrilly.

"No, Kitten, it was a joke!" I soothed, realizing that Harry, although he was quite smart, still had trouble deciding what was a joke and what wasn't.

"It... It was not very nice," he pouted, but his ears returned up to their normal position.

"You want some food?" I asked, hoping to change the subject.

"Pizza or corndog?" he asked hopefully, instantly brightening.

"Er... how about cereal?" I chuckled. "It's got milk in it."

"Show... me," Harry said, taking a moment to make sure he used proper grammar.

I got two bowls down from the cabinet, the milk out of the fridge, and the Lucky Charms from the cupboard. Harry once again stood right next to me, curiously examining my every move. As I poured the cereal into the bowls, Harry excitedly pointed at one of the red balloon marshmallows, "That is a circle!"

"Good job, Harry!" I praised, holding up the box. "What shape is this?"

Harry paused, staring at the box and pondering for a moment before he said, "...Rec-rectangle?"

"Yes!" I cheered, ruffling his curls. "See? You're learning so much already!"

"Harry wants to learn m-more shapes!" he said, bouncing a bit on his toes.

"After breakfast maybe," I laughed, pouring milk into the bowls and inserting spoons into them.

He sighed, but took his bowl as I handed it to him and carried it to the table. He quickly began scarfing down the cereal, eager to finish. I sat down across from him and reached out to grab his wrist gently, preventing him from stuffing another spoonful into his mouth until he had chewed the other three. He made a noise of protest, and I raised my eyebrows, "You're going to choke."

Harry quickly chewed his mouthful, swallowed, and sighed, "But... I... want to learn shapes."

"You'll learn some today," I promised, releasing the boy's wrist so he could continue eating.

"Then reading," he reminded me.

"That's more of Liam than me," I chuckled. "He has more patience."

"Why does Lou- Why do you need patience to help H- ..me... learn?" he asked slowly.

"You are just in the zone of learning today, huh? Shapes, reading... you're working on your speech skills."

"Har- I do not want someone to figure out that I am different," he mumbled, looking down at the table. "I do not want them to take me away."

I felt my heart clench at the sad expression the boy wore. I'd never handled peoples sadness well, "Nobody's going to take you away! I promise you Harry... no one will find out and take you."