"We?" Rae asked. She saw Han and Gisele walking in out of the corner of her eye.

"What's that?" Roman asked. "I thought you was more of a thong man." He told Han.

"We got the print." Han replied.

Tej and Rae looked over at them. "Where?" Tej asked. Gisele held up a black light to the bikini bottoms. Sure as shit, the print was there.

"Okay, that's crazy." Roman told them.

"So, did he just, like, slap that ass or did he, like, grab and hold onto it?" Tej asked.

"Pig." Rae muttered.

Tej and Roman both started laughing. "This'll work. I'm impressed."

"Got it?" Gisele asked.

"Got it." Tej confirmed. "But you still didn't answer the question." Gisele smiled.

"Guys. Guys! We have a problem." Mia shouted.

"Yeah, the whole team just got burnt." Brian added.

"What the hell does that mean?" Rae asked.

"Now we're all wanted." Mia answered.

"How did this happen?" Gisele asked.

"U.S. Diplomatic Security Service issued the warrants." Mia answered. "Agent L. Hobbs."

"Hold on one second." Brian told her. "Hey, Dom. Is that the guy you saw in the favela?"

"Yeah." Dom answered.

"Hobbs is the leader of the elite task force for the D.S.S." Brian told the team.

"So he's good." Tej said.

"When the FBI wants to find somebody, that's who they call." Brian replied.

"How fucked are we?" Rae asked.

"Language. He never misses his mark." Brian answered. "This guy is- He's Old Testament. Blood, bullets, wrath of God. That's his style."

"And right now he's hunting us?" Mia asked. Brian nodded.

"Dom, we gotta move up our timeline." Han suggested.

"Yeah, but how? This thing's already been difficult without Wyatt Earp on our asses." Roman replied. "If anything, we need more room to breathe."

There was a moment of silence, a glance shared between Brian and Dom. "Roman's right." Dom agreed. "I think we need to get some fresh air."

"Fresh air code for taunt the beast?" Rae asked. Brian smiled. Rae hadn't been far off.

"This is where you got the car?" Rae asked Bri as they stood in the middle of a very upbeat setting. They were surrounded by cars and girls, the typical scene a brother would take his 19 year old sister to.

"Yeah." Brian answered.

"Here we go." Rae mumbled as she took note of Hobbs walking up to them.

"Hey, Toretto." Hobbs called. "You're under arrest."

"Arrest?" Dom asked. "I don't feel like I'm under arrest. How about you, Brian?"

"No, not a bit." Brian answered. "Regan?"

"Not at all." She replied.

"Not even a little bit." Brian added onto Regan's statement, looking at Hobbs.

"Oh, just give it a minute. It'll sink in." Hobbs replied.

"We didn't kill those feds. That was Reyes." Brian said.