Bitter Sweet

Heyyy You guys this is just a tast of my new story!! Hope you like it ^__^  

Jodie

I freaking hate his guts right about now. UGH! He makes my freaking blood boil and I honestly don't know what those girls saw in him. He has got to be the cockiest guy alive and he isn't even all that!

Okay, okay I can't lie he is fine. But you know when someone can be such an asshole that it doesn't even matter how they look? Well that's Shaun. He is such a jerk off & man whore! I am so happy that I am finally graduated and won't have to deal with his dumb ass anymore. I will be sooo fucking happy once im on my new campus at FSU.

I was stuck with him all four years of high school, and to make things worst he lived right across the street from me. Shaun was a worthless piece of crap to me and I couldn't careless about him.

Through out high school he made it his duty to humiliate me. He embarrassed the crap outta me and did some creep ass shit to me on the regular. 

Don't get me wrong I got his ass back just like he got me. But never the less he always retaliated. My two best friends Necy and Samie always thought the way Shaun and I fought was amusing, and I had to admit  sometimes it is funny. One time in 10th grade Shaun and I had to do a project together and I actually thought we would be able to get over this stupid feud but it never happened. As soon as we turned in the project we went back to hating each other.

Honestly I can't tell you how this fued started, because I don't even know my damn self. Everything he does urks me!

I was at home chillin with my home girls. We were tripping out  watching Kevin Hart in my room. There were boxes all over the place. I would be leaving tomorrow morning with my girls to FSU.

"You know what we should do once this joint is over?" Necy said.

Necy was the short crazy one in our little group. She was probably the most out going and she was absolutely crazy. I could tell by how she was looking she was going to say some crazy shit.

"Nah what?" I said.

"We should go over Shaun's house." Unlike me, Necy and Samie were friends with Shaun. I don't understand how they do it but that's on them. They constantly set me up so that me and Shaun could be friends. One time Samie begged me to come over her house. I didn't mind, I mean why would I? That's my fee.

But guess who was over there when I got there...

If you guessed Shaun then you are right. I really can't stand this dude and the helpless bitches that flock to him.  And yeah sometimes I will admit it I do get an uneasy feeling when he's with other girls (which is all the time) But hey I'd never say that out loud.

Okay this is just the Beginning! It's Not even a chapter but I wanted to hurry and post something up lol!! It was probably BAD! but tell me what you think about the idea! 

VOTE

COMMENT!!!!!! Please comment so I know if yall like it cause if you guys don't then there's no point in continuing it!!!