I sighed and tore my sight away. Why is he here? I didn't waste any time in slamming my door open, to see him standing neatly in his expensive garments. Yes, a rich boy like him, to be standing infront of my house would be a curse to the society.

"Aren't you going  to invite me in?" I shook my head to clear my thoughts. Trying my best to keep on this fake ugly smile, as I gestured lazily with my hands. So, that is how we are here at this current moment in time. This boy was lying down on my bed, his phone hovering over his face.

I had previously hoped I could regret saying yes in the confines and comfort of my own home, but ofcourse, Jungkook had other plans. After promising to tell me everything, we ensued a half an hour discussion in which Jungkook used all his charms to persuade me to let him over to talk through the plan.

And lord, knows he alot of charms.

Fortunately, free food was one of them. I thanked the gods that atleast something was going right today. For the last half an hour we've been here, we've attempted to get to know each other little so we could make the 'fake boyfriend' pretend seem real. He agreed on that concept as well, saying that we won't look so awkward talking to each other. And that was mostly intended to me. But now being together, another thing that I have learnt from Jungkook was that, he is easily distracted. Especially to when it comes to his phone, I'm starting to wonder why he was truly here, not only was he annoying, complaining about my small house, and how that I have survived this long, and flexing how rich he is.

He spent the last 30 minutes texting his friends, not even bothering to offer me an articulate response and merely laughed at his phone whenever a girl sent him a picture of god knows what, on the other hand, wanted to make the ploy of ours seem more reliable, asking him general questions to get to know him better. But we haven't progressed during this much time, when he first step into my house!

"Jungkook!" I repeat. Frustrated beyond belief from the lack of response.

"Yeah", he muttered eyes bore in his phone. Why is he even here? The same question I have been asking myself ever since he arrived. I don't even know why I went along with this, this is madness, utterly foolish decision to make. I bet my parents in heaven is laughing into my face right now. How am I ever going to face Gran Gran again?

I try to calm myself, cleaning my throat. "I asked you a question", I dully stated, "what's your favourite food?" I breathe through my nose. But as always, he ignored me. I clicked my tongue, okay that's it! My anger had reached it's limits way before this, but now, it was at an all-time high. I leaped from off the floor and stomped across the room, stopping in front of the bed. Yet he still wasn't looking up at me. I grabbed the phone off of him and scowled at his lack of concentration.

"Look I am seriously trying to help you, but I can't if you are going to get distracted so easily! What are you doing that is so entertaining anyway?" I broke mid-rant, turning the phone over to see what had the badboy's attention for the past half hour, but immediately regretted it. I screamed, tossing the phone away from my face and to the floor. This made Jungkook break out into a laugh, which was probably the first real response I had gotten from him this entire time.

Damn it, I can't believe this guy. I mean he is a playboy/womanizer, it's not surprising to say it's to be expected. I can't imagine people staring at thoes things like an hobby, it's disgusting. Who would find pleasure having woman's sending pictures of 'rainbows and unicorns'. The feeling of gall rose up my throat, and as it reach that point, I gave him a glare and he stopped laughing.

"What's with that look? Aren't you a guy too", he smile cheekily, the laughs apparent in his tone. My eyes widen at that, blush evident on my cheeks. "Wait.... Don't tell me, to think you were that pure.... Sorry", he breathed, not  even sounding the slightest bit sincere, I didn't meet his gaze, I was still shock by the vulgarity of thoes pictures. It disgust me to think he would stoop this low. Although, I was embarrassed of myself, even though I am 18 I never once saw indecent things like that. I may enjoy dramas with love, romance and a slight kiss scene, but that as far as it goes. It still frighten me just by the thought of it. And I felt a bit guilty that I glance at it. Typical, knowing he was just saying that to appease me. He seemed to realise my shift in mood and stood from the bed, our bodies close as he did so. He looked into my eyes with the same intense look he gave me earlier, but this time it was filled with something more - sincerity.

"Sorry", he repeated slowly. I shouldn't accept his apology. He was using my weakness of getting flustered at human proximity, as an advantage and he knew it. He didn't even looked interested in the favour that he was asking. I should've kicked him out of my bedroom and house just then but, some nagging feeling inside me forced that thought away, arguing that he probably needed it just as much as I did. Try as I might, I couldn't  seem to refuse. Something about his intense look was so compelling; almost as if  'inhumane'.... I just had to forgive him. So I did.

He smiled in return before returning to his position on the bed, coolly placing his hands behind his head.

"This way I can't text, right?" He smirked.