Chapter:1

In our school system, kids stay together their entire educational career, thus they become family and they don't bully. Everyone in our room is one of us and we learn both the ability to care and the duty of protection as a part of our education..........

SIKE!!!

Yeah right, cut the bullshit. I'm not going to sit here and fill your poor mind with beautiful lies. In this place you have the populars, and the normals, too bad I don't fall into either one of them.You could say i'm the outcast of the outcast. And if I were to describe school, it would definetly be "a living nightmare" yeah, some people might have the best years spent in college, atleast, the lucky ones. But ever since I know school, I've been exposed to plenty of bullying and humilation all my life. In this world, there is a saying that the strong bullies the weak, and what could be better than me, the nerd who wants to get the highest grade in the whole school, and is both weak and gay. The only thing I ever wish for is to be ignored, but who could ever ignore a ugly duckling like me, not only is my appearance a giving targets to bullying, my awkwardness is the worse, I don't have the ability to speak as a normal human at all. Well except for the only friend and family I have, my gran gran, Park Naomi.

.....
.......
.............

The day was to be a very ordinary day, as per usual I sat at the back of my class, head down and book to support covering my face. No one would go near me, and who is to say I wasn't happy. I wait in my seat for the clock to struck 3. The end of school. Gathering all my books, paper and utensils. I stuff them in my knapsack. At long last, and finally it's Friday and it's the start of the weekend.

The bell rung, and I remained seated, hoping to wait out the crowd stampeding their way to the door. The last time I didn't, forcing myself to forget about patience the consequences of the results was one of my many 'discomfiture'. And it proves my statement correct that I am not good with the crowds. When all was clear, I trudge out the door, entering through the bleak hallways.

My head was as usually bowed,staring at the floor like it was the most interesting thing to watch, well I'm not going to say it was all a lie.

Though the halls were crowded with people, and the chaos was so perfect, like a movie. That scene was not for me, I mean finding couples, stripping and making out on the left side of the wall, with smokers and a guy getting beat up by a group of gang is not something you would like to see; now is it. Well to me it's normal seeing this everyday.

I open my locker and throw my book inside, studying my ugly reflection in the mirror, laughing mentally at my lack of dressing myself everyday of the week. No, a person like me worrying about appearances, what kind of a sick joke is that. I gave a blatant look at myself before I slam the locker shut. Just then I heard a painful yelp, dragging me from my negative state of mind.

There, crushing the girl's hand 'with her oh-so dainty feet' and barking in her face was Soyeon, the school hottest bully and one and only queen of popular's, it's obvious that the girl she had now set her eyes on is a freshman, but she as a junior would not care, as long as someone dares to invade her space, or even breathe the same oxygen as her, then that would be their downfall.

I wasn't make so bold as to stare at that disgusting scene, thus, I waited out, long enough until the 'fun' vanishes. But no, her humiliation was not as yet over. Why would it when she spotted the nerd? Her punching bag, or you could say, her former 'bestfriend'.

She stared long and hard at me, venom clear in her eyes and action. I stared back, showing equal amount of hatred. I wasn't scared of her, yes I let them bully me, but only because fighting with them wasn't worth the trouble. Even though most of the time I would cry because of it, I didn't let them see though, I was too strong for that, I still have my pride for god sake!